• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2013 Registration is now Open!

That is correct. Registration at the hotel will open Friday afternoon, followed by a Meet & Greet reception Friday evening. The Social portion of NSXPO runs through Monday with a group drive up to VIR for final social activities at the track on Monday. You will stay 3 nights at the host hotel in Raleigh. if you are participating in the track portion at VIR on Tuesday/Wednesday you will need to book a room separately at the track. The official website for NSXPO 2013 has links for registering for the track event a well as reserving a room at he track.

Looking forward to meeting you at NSXPO 2013

John Komar -Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

Just to clear up, I secured a room months ago... this is for the actual EXPO festivities and what not (not including the track event) correct?

All registered for social and track and hotels...
it's gonna be great!

cheers,
--bruce

Hi

Got registered yesterday me and my gf. Will be my fourth NSXPO.

2010 was a test to see if I could do it and I could and I've been doing it ever since :)

EDIT: "My girlfriend and I" is more correct I think

Best regards

Last edited:
You're catching up to me Martin. Only 9 more to go...... :biggrin:
wavey.gif

nice!

So when we see you at the event, we shouldn't address your companion as the Mrs... :biggrin:

Considering I haven't told her she's coming along, and the fact that she hates being a passenger in the NSX. Addressing her by Mrs isn't going to be a concern for me. It may be more appropriate to call her the ex Mrs.... LOL!

Last edited:
There will be Orange! Just registered. Red-nsx is registered and trying to decide whether to bring Orange or Red. Everyone should have such problems. There may even be a third NSX with us as well. Plus, we are bringing our mechanic and he's not bringing his tools. (So he better make sure all of our cars are ready for the trip.)Anyway San Antonio will show up.

Not sure yet... I want to.. but that's a lot of extra chedda for a room AND the track. #undecided. Looks like I have a few weeks before the prices go up.

Not sure yet... I want to.. but that's a lot of extra chedda for a room AND the track. #undecided. Looks like I have a few weeks before the prices go up.

I'll tell you what. We only have a few spots left for the discounted track price but since you are on the fence and have expressed an interest, if those spots get taken by the end of the week I will get you the discount if you decide you want to do it within the next 10 days even if all the discounts are over.

OOPS EDIT:

I thought you were on the fence about the track so I had it backwards. But I will make the same offer to you (but with a later date) on the social since you have signed up for the track.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what. We only have a few spots left for the discounted track price but since you are on the fence and have expressed an interest, if those spots get taken by the end of the week I will get you the discount if you decide you want to do it within the next 10 days even if all the discounts are over.

OOPS EDIT:

I thought you were on the fence about the track so I had it backwards. But I will make the same offer to you (but with a later date) on the social since you have signed up for the track.

I signed up for the social and an on the fence for the track. Also how do I change my guests memorandum jacket size?

All signed up, both hotel and NSXCA registration.

Back