• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO photo of Ron's Grigio Alloy wide body conversion

Way to go Ron,thats' what I call comitment!:D I hope you can make it to one of those shows,Its a wierd sought of rush to have your car the topic of much attention and discussion.Quite amusing!

Why the change in the headlight config? Did the Marga Hill's leak water in or just didnt fit right? I ask because I plan on purchasing them from SoS when its available. By the way you wouldnt happen to know when the release date is would you? Thanks:D

Marga Hills does not offer the headlight assembly anymore. Will Cantrell developed a prototype but the fitment was suboptimal and it was not fully enclosed so that rain and debris collected under the lens. After months of work, we gave up on this concept and I installed the 2002 headlight assembly which has perfect fitment and is fully enclosed.

Do I like the aggressive look of the Marga Hills headlight assembly? >>> YES!

Would I ever attempt this again? >>> NOOOOOOOOOO!

There is a body shop in Phoenix that works closely with Science of Speed. I would suggest that you contact Chris Willson for details.

Back