• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's in MD?

Hey, I used to live near Columbia in Elkridge. I'm up in Montgomery County now. If you see a Spa Yellow NSX on Route 108, it's probably me.

Sometimes I'm in the Baltimore/Catonsville area.

I usually get my serviced at Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg. I'm closer to that dealership. I haven't heard anything bad about Acura West, but Rosenthal Acura seems to have better prices for some NSX parts.

My NSX oil filter cost $9 there. Plus they have some specials going on right now.

[This message has been edited by wctsao (edited 16 August 2002).]

If any of you local folks want them I have 2 Dali Window fix-it thingys you can have. I bought them, but it turned out they had already been replaced.

Just saw a Spa Yellow NSX in Ellicott City Historical area on Wednesday 8/21. It had Va tags on it. Does this belong to any members here?

I take my car to altered atmosphere in Gaithersburg to work on it. They are pulling my eninge to send out to Gerry Johnson to rebuild. They are not the cheapest, but they know what they are doing. To me that is worth it.

Originally posted by tpearsall:
If any of you local folks want them I have 2 Dali Window fix-it thingys you can have. I bought them, but it turned out they had already been replaced.

I would be interested if you still have them, please email me when you get a chance.

Just got here, I am now in Baltimore. I have a red 97 6spd NSXt. Any other baltimore ppl?

------------------
Auraraptor

1999 Honda Prelude "Mina" (Should be the new daily driver)
1998 BMW 750iL "Katrina" Still the daily driver)
1997 NSX "Nina"
1982 BMW 633CSi "Jessica"

OK. I'm counting around 6 NSXs in the general Baltimore Area. (and a bunch more in Northern Va.)
- Ellicott City
- Gaithersburg
- Westminster
- Laytonsville
- Baltimore (2 I think)

Anyone interested in meeting sometime? To get a beer?, fix/install something? stand around and admire the collection of cars? I dunno?

I'm pretty sure fangtl would be in also.

- Todd

BTW. If anyone is intersted, found a local guy in Woodbine with NSX and lots of Acrua/Honda race car experience.

Schaefer Import Auto Care
PH: 301-854-6252
2878 Daisy Road
Woodbine, Md 21797

Ben Schaefer does the NSX work. Gruff personality, but I felt my car was in better care sitting in his garage then in my own.

Tell him Todd send you.

We're planning an NSX drive for mid-November. To get on the mid-Atlantic NSX list, email me at [email protected] -Howard Stanton

Hi,
I live near Annapolis and work at BWI; I just bought my first NSX: Black/Black/Automatic. Bought it in Florida, flew down, and drove it back. It is a former lease car; low miles but needs a little TLC, minor things like a good exterior detailing and a few odds and ends. So count one more MD owner (and one less Florida owner). Anyone who wants to contact me, my e-mail is [email protected]

Jett

I've never had any problems with Rosenthal.

I'm not sure if they have any that specializes on an NSX. I've taken my NSX there to have a 4 wheel alignment done. (My dad changed the alignment of my NSX more even tirewear but handling wasn't as good so I had Rosenthal change it back). The car came back fine.

The front tires on the NSX see to wear quickly on the inside with the standard alignment.

[This message has been edited by wctsao (edited 06 December 2002).]

Back