• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Firearms Thread

I found .223 In NH on my way to the North East Shooters event for 60 cents a round for PMC. Not to bad considering NY is charging a $1 a round for Bear if you can find it. Local gun dealers are standing with multiple people (Buy limit) in line out side of large ammo distributors. Buying it up and reselling it in there stores at a markup. Still cant find 22 but I did find a decent deal on .40 and purchased enough to store and practice with when I was in NH.

Last edited:
Holy shit, people are paying $1 for bear? LOL!

I need to start selling off some of my PMC apparently. $0.60cpr would still equal a 50% return.

What caliber PMC?

223. I put it up for .70 a month or so ago on armslist as a litmus test to see how the ammo panic was locally and didn't get any bites (which was a good thing).

Mmm hk45. That is next on my list to purchase. In black though.

Mmm hk45. That is next on my list to purchase. In black though.

As long as you can stomach the tag, you'll never go wrong with HK. I've had my P30 for years and it always gets rave reviews.

Got an XD 45 4" barrel in Flat Dark Earth love the look
i've spent more for other safe queens, but this one I think will be a workhorse.
Hang my osprey on and I'm a happy camper!

As long as you can stomach the tag, you'll never go wrong with HK. I've had my P30 for years and it always gets rave reviews.

If my NSX didn't need a timing belt I would've bought one already. :tongue:

It's a loose loose already.

u buy a gun legally and have it registered so now when they run your plates or go to your house they may get the hibby gibbies and draw out their guns making a public scene.

If I'm really into guns I would have bought a cabin in the Nevada side of Tahoe (there are also other benefits like tax and having a highly modified non-emission compliant car there, etc.) and be done with it.

The rest is left to ones imagination.....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Glad I live in Pensyltucky[/FONT]

I just read last night about the FN57 handgun which shoots some really exotic rounds that can go over 2000fps in a handgun!!!!!

It's designed to penetrate a kevlar vest and hold 20 rounds.

Yeah they look like mini rifle rounds. The ammo is expensive though.

If I'm really into guns I would have bought a cabin in the Nevada side of Tahoe (there are also other benefits like tax and having a highly modified non-emission compliant car there, etc.) and be done with it.

It's what I did! Except the SoCal/Las Vegas equivalent. :smile:

Looks like 223/5.56 is coming down. I saw American Eagle brass for $9.99/box of 20. Was double that just a month ago.

Definitely is... I've had 1k boxes of 55gr PMC Bronze 223 on arms list for $600 and haven't sold a single one. Mostly it's people trying to trade cheap shotguns with "tactical" shit all over it.

Well I'm a HUGE Magpul fan!
I just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a 5. My 4 had a Magpul field case in FDE, which I LOVE! But I am having a hard time finding a new case in FDE. I'd like to try there 1911 grips too.

Back