• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Firearms Thread

I dropped my iphone off the top of a 13' ladder onto the sidewalk with the magpul field case on it. I though for sure I'd be buying a new phone but it was fine.

Any word on where Magpul will be HQ'd?

Still rumors at this point... I believe it was suppose to be announced by July 1st.. I've heard Texas, Wyoming and Kentucky as the stronger rumors if that has any relevant weight.

Picked up a Beretta CX4 Storm. 9mm carbine. Uses Beretta handgun mags.

CX4-Storm-Rig.jpg

I have the .177 version of that. Not the most accurate, but it's fun to plink without having to leave the backyard.

I'm trying to see if I can convert it to HPA.

BTW, I heard that there is some gun stores charging $3 per 9mm JHP round. That sorta gouging is going to back fire in their faces....

Thank you BATFE

Finally got a few tax stamps back after a 7 month wait!

This build is a KAC SR-15 lower, AAC 9.5" Upper in .300 BLK, an AAC 762 SDN-6 silencer. Other goodies include a GG&G tripod, a Vortex red dot SPARC optic and an AR-Gold trigger. (The best trigger bar none for a black rifle.

Can anyone tel me who the little guy sitting on the buffer tube is?

SBR - Can - Sooty.jpg

Last edited:

This build is a KAC SR-15 lower, AAC 9.5" Upper in .300 BLK, an AAC 762 SDN-6 silencer. Other goodies include a GG&G tripod, a Vortex red dot SPARC optic and an AR-Gold trigger. (The best trigger bar none for a black rifle.

This post is useless without pics.... (<----- we need that smiley)

Great looks like wait times are getting longer. Just sent off Form 4 for a SBR.
Hugh stamps ??? Sliencer is one what is the other...SBR lower?

I wish i could have an sbr in WA. I have an 8.5" blackout pistol that could really use a stock.

Anyone try (or heard of) the MOST POWERFUL rimfire round in the world?

worlds-fastest-rimfire-cartridge.png

17-Winchester-Super-Magnum_003-300x201.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_fefxmaWMNQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What on earth for? Just use a .223 and be done with it ;)

View attachment 102181

Excellent! Did you go the trust route?

UTS-15. Whos got one yet?
http://utas-usa.com/
My ex's husband picked up one today. $1300.00, not bad I suppose. Awesome feeling/looking gun. I want one but unsure about bugs.

It looks like a tactical 2x4 to me. I think I'd rather have a KSG.

Last edited:
I think I'd rather have a KSG.

Kel-Tecs are the Yugos of the gun world. :)

- - - Updated - - -

UTS-15. Whos got one yet?
http://utas-usa.com/
My ex's husband picked up one today. $1300.00, not bad I suppose. Awesome feeling/looking gun. I want one but unsure about bugs.

My local gun shop/range sells them and every single one broke the first time it was used. UTS must be Turkish for Kel-Tec.

Kel-Tecs are the Yugos of the gun world. :)

- - - Updated - - -

My local gun shop/range sells them and every single one broke the first time it was used. UTS must be Turkish for Kel-Tec.
Good to know Hugh. I've heard Kel-Tec had a few issues in the beginning and will likely be the same for the UTS. Maybe when they get the bugs out. Very neat looking/feeling though.

I had a kel tec pf9 and it was unreliable and not accurate for me at all. I hated the hell out of it and sold it and got a Walther PPS. Love the PPS. I'm not sure I'm really ready for another kel tec just yet but I like the idea of the KSG.

Back