• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official FL Spotted Thread

At 12 Hours of Sebring Race over the weekend. Red over black (02+ conversion?) with black wing spoiler, aero kit and additional aero elements rear diffuser and aftermarket wheels. Saw it cruising the main Sebring drag and then parked with no driver. Anyone on Prime?

Last edited:
black running south on I95 saturday around 2pm north of st augustine. looking good!!

Thats probably my 95 NSX, I live in Independence and see a few NSX's at the Winter Garden Village

Saw a red with black wheels driving on 535 in Windermere, FL area couple of days ago. Waved at u but dunno if u saw me

Thats probably my 95 NSX, I live in Independence and see a few NSX's at the Winter Garden Village
Cool. I saw you today driving on 535 by Walgreens. Good to see u man. Let me know if u ever want to hang. I have a couple of guys who are holding a cars and coffee meet in winter garden village

Spotted this 91 Nsx today! Super nice guy, but caught him as he was backing out at a place in east Delray on Linton for brunch. Didn't catch his name, but he didn't know about prime, so I told him to check it out :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432514592.017988.jpg

Having an NSX and not knowing about Prime is like paying your taxes and not knowing about the IRS.

Wait--that doesn't really make alot of sense, but I'll put it out there anyway.

Parked my 91 BB in the JAX airport daily covered lot, came back to find a 97 BB/tan parked close by! Stock polished rims, and a Stage 6 sticker on the back window, Florida tag. Anyone know who that is?

That's not unknown anymore. He was not a member AFAIK, and I bought that car: it's my 91BB CTSC....!

I didn't get a pic of the airport car. My droid died the morning I left for the UK so had to use a backup flip phone. Steve, what are you driving these days? Miss your 97?

Reminds me of this "unknown" spotted in Orange Park a year ago.

View attachment 124497

Andre,

Ha, thought your car looked famiiar! Picked up a Lotus M100 Elan from a Brit in California. Actually, on the phone he sounds alot like you, lol. Gotta admit, the NSX is a car that really has no rival, and I had forgotten (somewhat) the build quality of a 20+ year old Lotus but the car is in excellent condition considering. Might drive it up to the next C&C on the 13th weather permitting.

Andre,

Ha, thought your car looked famiiar! Picked up a Lotus M100 Elan from a Brit in California. Actually, on the phone he sounds alot like you, lol. Gotta admit, the NSX is a car that really has no rival, and I had forgotten (somewhat) the build quality of a 20+ year old Lotus but the car is in excellent condition considering. Might drive it up to the next C&C on the 13th weather permitting.

Next week is a big one - some supercar rally heading through so get there really early, 8am.

I was driving on I-75 going north from Ft. Lauderdale (Alligator Alley) on Friday about 3 pm and I saw that supercar rally. For about 10 minutes, I saw car after go going south. Close to 100 cars. Did not spot any NSX's. Multiple Ferrari's, Lambo's, Fort GT's, Supras, Lotus Elise. All the cars had a number on the side. The funny thing was in the middle of the pack was a state trooper. No one looked like they were traveling too fast.

Yup they stopped in Jupiter. Had the kids so couldn't take my car. But met the organizer. Said there was one Nsx in the Midwest that joined for a bit. It was the Gold Rush Rally

8e5ab93ded51df049f14e22490b5e2d5.jpg

https://vimeo.com/130673084

Last edited:
Great show in Jacksonville, although a very different vibe to normal. Some of the wraps were pretty cool like the rainbow Lambo and chrome/Tron Lambo in Bsyrice's video, others just basically a billboard plastered in logos and advertising (e.g the LFA, DB9 and Maserati). Two Veyrons - much smaller than I expected. Bummed the EB110 didn't show though - never seen one.

Last edited:
Great show in Jacksonville, although a very different vibe to normal. Some of the wraps were pretty cool like the rainbow Lambo and chrome/Tron Lambo in Bsyrice's video, others just basically a billboard plastered in logos and advertising (e.g the LFA, DB9 and Maserati). Two Veyrons - much smaller than I expected. Bummed the EB110 didn't show though - never seen one.

Yeah, some of those Gold Rush guys beat to a different drummer all right, according to friend scripted on the front of one of the cars was "I like boys", I saw one that between the taillights said "I AM the Law". Saw quite a few drivers wearing neon colors, revving engines to the limiter with open exhaust, air horns, tacky graphics. Well, to each his own I guess.

When the owner of Bugatti bought Lotus in the early '90's, Lotus Cars USA was the importer in Atlanta. They had two EB110's IIRC when I visited (over 20 years ago). One of the problems with the cars at the time was they would foul a set of spark plugs every time the engine was cranked. I will say that the car looked better in person than in photos though.

Traveling south on FL Turnpike at 4pm, coming out of the cash toll plaza, white NSX with Type-R rear wing. I was in my Miata returning from a Miata club meet.

Anyone on here?

Was this past Saturday, That was me if you were in west palm beach. Rarest of the unicorns, lol. No one has seen the car in 5 years since I've had it in the road just recently. I've been meaning to come out and meet you guys.

Was this past Saturday, That was me if you were in west palm beach. Rarest of the unicorns, lol. No one has seen the car in 5 years since I've had it in the road just recently. I've been meaning to come out and meet you guys.

Nope, it was Sunday on the Turnpike at the Lantana Toll Plaza (mile marker 88). Congrats on getting it on the road again. Luv NSXs in white!

Back