• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Be careful guys with the above image, you'll have the Lucas Police after you ....

The more I look the more I like especially looking straight from the rear. The side profile looks kinda NASCAR-ish.

Guys I don't know about Seibon fitment. If its a good replica it should fit fine. Isn't it an exact replica?

No I won't be taking partial shipments. I have to wait until all these are built. The shipping from Japan and duties and taxes make it cost prohibitive to have them ship them individually. That is why I closed the GB, because I didn't want to keep anyone waiting longer than necessary but honestly we are probably 4 weeks away from them all being done and getting shipped.

I will accept only if they tell me they can produce one more without further delaying the rest. PM me if you want one and I will find out.

Guys just an update. These are still being made. They go a little slow but they are in the works. Thank you for being patient with me I haven't forgotten this.

Guys they are in production. I am waiting for them to all be done. I wound up paying way more for these than I expected because of the exchange rate change. Please be patient, they will be done in the next few weeks. They are all getting shipped to me direct. Then I will immediately ship them all out. I am in touch with them fairly regularly. OKI-Boy ordered his way before I put in our group order. That is why he received his sooner.

Guys they are in production. I am waiting for them to all be done. I wound up paying way more for these than I expected because of the exchange rate change. Please be patient, they will be done in the next few weeks. They are all getting shipped to me direct. Then I will immediately ship them all out. I am in touch with them fairly regularly. OKI-Boy ordered his way before I put in our group order. That is why he received his sooner.

And didn't get that oustanding price of $400

fitment

Thanks for the motivation guys.
I checked fitment in the shop today and this is what was found.

It fit pretty flush in the back, too wide left to right and did not fit flush upfront, about a qtr.inch gap.

Which wing did this fit on? Taitec ? Downforce ? Or seibon ?

Not sure, it was on car when I bought it. No name on spoiler.

I'm considering small sloped pedestals to increase downforce and easier fitment.
We will see.
It can be made to fit.....

Any clue as to how to determine brand of spoiler?

Waiting to hear from TK now.

Does "Taitec ? Downforce ? Or seibon ?" wing differ between years?
from 91-02

Last edited:
Thanks for the motivation guys.
I checked fitment in the shop today and this is what was found.

It fit pretty flush in the back, too wide left to right and did not fit flush upfront, about a qtr.inch gap.

Ouch!Whatever wing Turbo2Go have is the one that will fit the best.

Last edited:
Back