• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

So it appears we have just located the lowest mileage Zanardi #46 has 7k miles! :wink: Great find.

For sale? NSX primer? Details?

He is a Primer, also owns a 99 Silverstone that he drives. The car is storage and I'm waiting to hear about more details and when he returns my PM. I doubt the car is for sale. :wink:

Well if your selling your Zanardi, in almost all listing i have seen they say what number it is.

so this leads me to believe its a scam.

as the scammer will not know what number it is.

also if you have a Zanardi you have got to be a Member of Prime.

why wouldnt he sell it on prime?

also if you have a Zanardi you have got to be a Member of Prime.

The craigslist ad is gone, so it does look like a scam that got busted.

But not all Zanardi owners are on 'prime. I run in to the owner of #25 often (our girls go to the same gym), and he's surprisingly not an enthusiast. He doesn't go to any events, isn't on 'prime, doesn't do anything NSX community related.

He just likes the car.

But not all Zanardi owners are on 'prime. I run in to the owner of #25 often (our girls go to the same gym), and he's surprisingly not an enthusiast. He doesn't go to any events, isn't on 'prime, doesn't do anything NSX community related.

He just likes the car.

That was the same story as the previous owner of mine. It was his 3rd NSX and he said, someone once told him about Prime but it didnt interest him. He loved the car and often asks if he could buy it back. :rolleyes:

I feel like we could be brothers, I'm car number 24 :biggrin:

I texted the guy to see what number Zanardi its is will see if he replies.

what if he says its number #24 LOL

the guy texted me back says it Zanardi number 41 can we confirm no-one else has this number?

Why am I always skeptical of people who put $50,000 cars on craigslist :rolleyes:

According to the 2006 Prime ad mileage, this car has only been driven 1200 miles in five years since it was last sold.

Im curious to see how many Zanardi's we can get together at NSXPO? I saw a pic of a F40 owners gathering and it got me thinking. Would be pretty cool.

I doubt they would even consider backing it out of the garage where the poor Zanardi is rotting away to even take a pic in the sunlight.

I posted all the info for #34 around 2 years ago, and it is still not on the list. :confused:

Look back on Page 3...pictures and information. I know it is still here in Indianapolis as of last fall.

Back