• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

Zanardi 28 has been for sale for a while now. I remember when I was looking for NSX in my area back in the beginning of the year it was up for sale.

Yeah autotrader is showing 5k views. It's at a tough price vs miles price point. The miles while very low are too high to be in a collection and the price is too high for most enthusiasts who would drive it. I hope it finds a good home.

poor zanardi 16 .. can't find a home. last reported at 93K miles with minor abuse at stevens creek nissan. the story goes that the owner traded it in on a gtr and then a month later bought the car back and gave the gtr back. Now months later the car is still looking for a home. someone save this car

poor zanardi 16 .. can't find a home. last reported at 93K miles with minor abuse at stevens creek nissan. the story goes that the owner traded it in on a gtr and then a month later bought the car back and gave the gtr back. Now months later the car is still looking for a home. someone save this car

Hey Tom, you never miss a chance to demean the poor GTR. Let me tell you again, from where I am sitting, it is still the best $ I ever spent on a car and you know that includes a sh*t load of it.
BTW, "story goes" if you ever get the Zanardi you've been dreaming about, I have a brand spanking new Zanardi press kit with what's his name's signature on it, for you free !

If only I had $65K laying around...:frown: #28 would be MINE!

If the owner bought the car back why it still need a home? Did he sold it again?

Um where does this guy get $30k in mods ..or are the JDM foglights that expensive.
What would retail price be on the Comptech supercharger, clutch & exhaust have been (not to mention the aftermarket hood and of course the foglights) if installed by a dealer?

Brian

What would retail price be on the Comptech supercharger, clutch & exhaust have been (not to mention the aftermarket hood and of course the foglights) if installed by a dealer?

Brian

Less than $20k. No idea on the hood and fog lights:biggrin:

Only thing is the mods come close to whatever the buyer is willing to pay for them already on a car. Best deal is to get them already installed but then you don't know history.

I don't think his price is bad though. I hope it finds a good home ... wish it was going to mine :frown:

I don't think his price is bad though. I hope it finds a good home ... wish it was going to mine :frown:
I think the Zanardi edition (heck, the car AND the man ;^) is the pinnacle, but we already have a boosted NSX which we've rather bonded with :biggrin:

Brian

I would buy it return it to stock and throw the SC and ducted crap by the curb for trash day.

well maybe sell the SC and only put the ducted crap at the road LOL

send it to Japan to refurbished back to factory new and
drive the shit out of it.

Back