• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ok its official...my car is too slow :(

thread-retarded-batman.jpg

:biggrin:

so? :tongue:

thats it...just wanted want you all to know.....:frown:

If your car is too slow here is my simple 3 step plan guaranteed to make your car go faster:

1) That pedal all the way to the right? It is the accelerator. Tests have shown the speed and depth that you press that pedal has a dramatic impact on acceleration and speed.

2) That pedal next to it? It is the brake. Further studies show that pressing that pedal slows the car down - some times rapidly. Try to use that pedal judiciously.

3) If 1 and 2 don't work - you are rolling with the wrong crowd. Try to find some new friends - preferably ones with slower cars.

:wink:

You guys are mean, but funny. I can't say i've ever seen anybody torn apart like this on prime before...

You guys are mean, but funny. I can't say i've ever seen anybody torn apart like this on prime before...

Can't say I've NEVER or ever?

There have been multiple people that have been torn a new one.

From Nick Sitko to people in Nigeria.

thanks for the feedback guys...I have been wondering for awhile now what that long pedal on the right was for....

as far as my english, its fine...my typing may be really bad though....

as far as what makes it official....
cause i say it, about my car...official enough... concidering there are 190 official/unofficial threads i am pretty confident that this one is NOT the dumbest one.

Synergy...hows your car? wanna drop it off here for a turbo? :) only problem is once you get used to it ya want more....

as far as getting torn apart...i really think that most of this thread is meant to be tounge and cheek..(like that my car is too slow, it may not be as fast as i want, but its not too slow)...i see you have been a member for only a few weeks....stick around, when ownage does happen it is typically epic :)

Last edited:
Here are your options:

1.) Park it for a whole month. Afterwards, wash it and go for a drive somewhere. Guarantee your NSX will feel fast again.

2.) Or go buy/install some mods to renew or just freshen up your interest again.

3.) Sell it to someone who'll drive it fast (might not be the right car for you).

Ohhhh so you missed the poor fellow known as NSX Nick did you?!?!:biggrin:

wow...you guys do realize that on my last dyno the car made alittle over 600 to the wheels right...more that double stock form, so mods have pretty much been done.....it was more of an irony comment....thats it doesnt matter how quick it is, you always want alittle more...so its not that i dont drive it, or that its not the right car for me, or that i need to mod it some more....

sorry that the irony was not more apparent..

wow...you guys do realize that on my last dyno the car made alittle over 600 to the wheels right...more that double stock form, so mods have pretty much been done.....it was more of an irony comment....thats it doesnt matter how quick it is, you always want alittle more...so its not that i dont drive it, or that its not the right car for me, or that i need to mod it some more....

People here are very sensitive about their precious NSX's. You must be careful not to step on any egos with your comments.

So...this thread was about you making 600rwhp and telling us you're not satisfied?

Sheesh THAT'S not yuppee. :biggrin:

I refer back to my first post and picture above.

People here are very sensitive about their precious NSX's. You must be careful not to step on any egos with your comments.

That's a great Quote as I've been told many times from the Admin :smile:

Thanks for telling me. I had no idea and was just asking.

Give me a break. You went looking for a negative response so you could brag about your turbo build and how 600 rwhp seems slow to such a big power baller as yourself.

Buy a slower car as a daily driver. I have to say driving a Honda Fit on a daily basis, then switching to an NSX on the weekend, night and day. Makes me not care that there are faster cars out there, because the feeling of driving my Fit automatically make my mind think, wow this NSX is fast! :tongue: :biggrin:

Give me a break. You went looking for a negative response so you could brag about your turbo build and how 600 rwhp seems slow to such a big power baller as yourself.

Dude that's cold and you just don't understand the WAY OF THE TURBO :cool:

You will always want more. That's why I stroked the motor and moved from a GT35 to a GT40.

01blacks4, best advise shred that interior (like you can see my Forsale ads are doing) and drop the weight. Than take the money and mod it more.

These people won't understand but you should post this stuff in our HELP GROUP (the NSX Forced Induction and Nitrous sec) WE understand :biggrin:

The addage of power is addictive and expensive.......The thrill does subside after a while......I got in my automatic NSX and drove it for 2 weeks then back to the SC......She feels faster in my head.....all an Illusion...

I'm a little late, but I'd like to join in on the tounge in cheek ribbing.

In other words, I didn't feel like my original postings about my car got enough attention so I'm posting self deprecating and vague comments to instigate more talk about it in order for me to have an excuse to rebuttal with a brag about how much power my car actually makes and how it is far superior to everyone else, yet isn’t satisfactory to me because my standards and desires are so much higher.

Don’t worry, my girlfriend does the same then when she very clearly declares to the room, of which I am the only other occupant, that she “is fat” and then stares at me expectantly for my response.

:biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue:

Dude that's cold and you just don't understand the WAY OF THE TURBO :cool:

I understand the way of the turbo and I am well aware that one always wants more power. That is not the issue.

Mods, please close this pointless thread. :tongue:

Mark you want to trade? I like 600rwhp, widebodied, turbo slow cars! I'm pretty sure my car will satisfy you!:smile:

Back