• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ok its official...my car is too slow :(

Well Marc, I knew exactly what you meant as soon as I read the post :wink: . I guess it was directed to those of us who have been around long enough to know Marc and his extensive experience building a FI NSX. For the rest of you, you would probably be better off to assume you are NOT in the know, before you mouth off.

wow...you guys do realize that on my last dyno the car made alittle over 600 to the wheels right...more that double stock form, so mods have pretty much been done.....it was more of an irony comment....thats it doesnt matter how quick it is, you always want alittle more...so its not that i dont drive it, or that its not the right car for me, or that i need to mod it some more....

sorry that the irony was not more apparent..

on that note, my neighbor with the Ford GT commented that he thinks he needs more power the other day. He is already at about 600 rwhp! He felt "another 150" would be about right..

Alright. Impromptu poll... as rare as the GT is, how many live on a street with two neighbors who drive ford gt's? crazy..

hey kyle, how come your so cool and laid back in person, but on here your a douch? WTF man? why dont you and ross crawl back in that cave you call STMPO

wtf are you talking about? this is kyle. Mr.burner is my azht online name. i dont know who the hell is on that name here...i tried to use that user name and it doesnt work cause someone hastaken it...

im still the chill laid back kyle. this WAS ross's sign on, now its mine.
Ross has nothing to do with it either....

And if you only knew what was going on in our cave!! Muahaha.
and ross's car run great actually.

Buy a slower car as a daily driver. I have to say driving a Honda Fit on a daily basis, then switching to an NSX on the weekend, night and day. Makes me not care that there are faster cars out there, because the feeling of driving my Fit automatically make my mind think, wow this NSX is fast! :tongue: :biggrin:

I drive a 187hp integra as a DD. Whenever I visit my mother I driver her in her Solara, heavy with 155hp and no VTech. Many does it make me insta-miss the integra. I can't even imagine an NSX compared to a celica or solara. You should at least feel SOMETHING when you accelerate...

Back