• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

One less yellow NSX....

So sad

Surprising to see such a mint '02+ being driven in heavy rain, but I guess that's probably more common over there.

This appears to be a North American market car, unless the side markers were used in other countries? My '02 was exported to China, I hope it doesn't meet a similar fate!

Last edited:
Gave me chills!!! So if my brake pedal gets soft and limp I'm pulling over and trying to figure out what's going on. I'm certainly not driving crazy in the rain. Sounds like an excuse to me.

Bad brakes? Your kidding me right? All I see is an asshole trying to blow by traffic in the rain and loosing control of his car because he doesn't know how to drive it. But yeah, it was the brakes that caused it...

I would love to see how much tread was on those tire.....you have to know your equipment ..... weather conditions are obvious.

When the car drifts, turn the wheel the opposing way... Done. You can tell the driver turned into the drift.

All I see is an asshole trying to blow by traffic in the rain and loosing control of his car because he doesn't know how to drive it.

Could not agree more!

sudden loss of brakes due to the infamous Brake Master Cylinder failure. Driver claimed the brake pedal was soft and limp just minutes prior to the accident.
Seriously...I've been on prime since 2000 and I've never heard of this kind of failure. Please educate me :mad:

I think it was a sudden loss of brain cells.

Bad brakes? Your kidding me right? All I see is an asshole trying to blow by traffic in the rain and loosing control of his car because he doesn't know how to drive it. But yeah, it was the brakes that caused it...

Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one! Looks like when he past that first car he didn't expect to see the car in front of them and lost control don't think it had anything to do with brakes.

Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one! Looks like when he past that first car he didn't expect to see the car in front of them and lost control don't think it had anything to do with brakes.
You can see him actually trying to correct the drift by seeing the front wheels go left. But.... By that time it was far too late. As much as I hate to see a fellow nsx driver crash, I have to say that it was due diligence. He/she was driving like an asshole and the outcome was retrospect of it...

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope nobody was hurt. We all drive spiritedly but no drive is worth the life of others or oneself...

Seems pretty straightforward to me, oversteer, driver "lifted", not denying the stupidity of it:).....

sudden loss of brakes due to the infamous Brake Master Cylinder failure. Driver claimed the brake pedal was soft and limp just minutes prior to the accident.

uh........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/InaRIYFPMiY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Absolutely terrible!! RIP poor NSX..

You can see him actually trying to correct the drift by seeing the front wheels go left. But.... By that time it was far too late. As much as I hate to see a fellow nsx driver crash, I have to say that it was due diligence. He/she was driving like an asshole and the outcome was retrospect of it...

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope nobody was hurt. We all drive spiritedly but no drive is worth the life of others or oneself...

Apparently both driver and passenger got out unhurt. In the clip, the owner was boasting about not fixing it due to the high cost! Well, even to this date, very very few places can fix aluminum frames. I doubt anyone over their can do it right now. Just from the way the driver "supposed" response to the accident, he definitely fall under "asshole" category...

On another note... I know that there are many NSX in Taiwan and most of them are not street legal. It might still have test plate...

Last edited:
Back