• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly there are greater atrocities happening every day in Africa and there just is'nt enough vital resources on site for our government to put a major presence to.

There's no money in Africa. They only have a few Hyenas and some fat elephants. :biggrin:

Passline, the Belgian Malinoise is basically a German Shepherd. It's just those Belgians want to say theirs are special. LOL... Best dog EVER:

1703German_shepherd.jpg

Last edited:

Did anyone here say that Democrats don't make deals? This isn't a partisan issue.

What we need is energy independence and whichever president does a better job of making us that, is reducing our need for foreign involvement. People can judge for themselves who does that more and who does that less.

Last edited:
Did anyone here say that Democrats don't make deals? This isn't a partisan issue.

What we need is energy independence and whichever president does a better job of making us that, is reducing our need for foreign involvement. People can judge for themselves who does that more and who does that less.

:tongue:

Heh heh. You're the one who posted all the Bush/Cheney pics with so-called unsavory characters as if to make a point.

There's no money in Africa. They only have a few Hyenas and some fat elephants. :biggrin:

Passline, the Belgian Malinoise is basically a German Shepherd. It's just those Belgians want to say theirs are special. LOL... Best dog EVER:

1703German_shepherd.jpg

Belgians are half the size of German Shepards

art.obama.chavez.afp.gi.jpg

This picture does not represent any kind of "deal". Obama was at a conference where Chavez was present, and Chavez basically rushed up to him and thrust out his hand.

We did get a lot of intel from the raid so........

Which was rendered useless since Obummer had to jump up and brag to the world about what had happened. The irony here is that the intelligence to pull off the raid was gained by utilizing severe torture techniques that were enabled by the Bush regime. Techniques that Obummer is trying to outlaw. Oh, and he was on the golf course at the time of the raid. Seriously.

Which was rendered useless since Obummer had to jump up and brag to the world about what had happened. The irony here is that the intelligence to pull off the raid was gained by utilizing severe torture techniques that were enabled by the Bush regime. Techniques that Obummer is trying to outlaw. Oh, and he was on the golf course at the time of the raid. Seriously.

So are you saying this guy:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Banners-Inside-Against-al-Qaeda/dp/0393079422/ref=pd_cp_mov_1

who did the actual interrogation, is wrong when he says the torture didn't work?

And if Obama was on the golf course during the raid, are you saying is his senior staff was covering for him when they talk about everyone including the President being in the situation room and watching live drone video of the raid? And that official photo of everyone in the situation room was a posed, fake photo?

So are you saying this guy:

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Banners-Inside-Against-al-Qaeda/dp/0393079422/ref=pd_cp_mov_1

who did the actual interrogation, is wrong when he says the torture didn't work?

And if Obama was on the golf course during the raid, are you saying is his senior staff was covering for him when they talk about everyone including the President being in the situation room and watching live drone video of the raid? And that official photo of everyone in the situation room was a posed, fake photo?

I'm fortunate enough to have known an employee of the golf course for 25 years. I'll stop there.

Let him enjoy his golf and situation room while he has it. We all know Osama was killed by policies put in place by the previous administration. This will be on of the few topics that Obama will talking about when he goes on public speech tours after leaving office in 2013.

Let him enjoy his golf and situation room while he has it. We all know Osama was killed by policies put in place by the previous administration. This will be on of the few topics that Obama will talking about when he goes on public speech tours after leaving office in 2013.

Although I'd like to agree, I'm losing confidence in his opposition. Everyone keeps shooting themselves in the foot. A 1-term stint is looking more and more unlikely. Yes, he inherited a mess. A mess which he promised to fix, and a mess which he has very much made worse. I have no idea why anyone would support this guy for re-election. Unless, of course, you're an illegal alien. Then it makes perfect sense.

... correction -- that would be January 2017.

Last edited:
... correction -- that would be January 2017.

yup there is no way these clowns from the GOP are going to beat obama. no chance whatsoever. Whether you like Obama or not, you Obama bashers really think that a GOP president can do better? They're already talking about going to war with Iran! Yea that's a great idea...

Might as well throw palin in the mix since she just has more chance than any of them to win. Although if Ron Paul wins the nomination (I doubt they'd let him though unfortunately :rolleyes:) i'd vote for him... the whole game is fixed anyways... *ahembush2000electioncough*

Last edited:
yup there is no way these clowns from the GOP are going to beat obama. no chance whatsoever. Whether you like Obama or not, you Obama bashers really think that a GOP president can do better? They're already talking about going to war with Iran! Yea that's a great idea...

Might as well throw palin in the mix since she just has more chance than any of them to win. Although if Ron Paul wins the nomination (I doubt they'd let him though unfortunately :rolleyes:) i'd vote for him... the whole game is fixed anyways... *ahembush2000electioncough*

It makes me very angry to admit I think you are correct. Although I think anyone (Dem or GOP) could do better, we're probably stuck for another term. Regardless, I'm still voting A.B.O.

It makes me very angry to admit I think you are correct. Although I think anyone (Dem or GOP) could do better, we're probably stuck for another term. Regardless, I'm still voting A.B.O.

What are you angry about? The game has been rigged for ages... Vote for dumbass #1 or dumbass #2.. take your pick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back