• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Owner of 02 Black NSX? - 4WJW945

Anyone know who the owner of a Black '02 NSX with a Californian plate "4WJW945" is? Plates also have 'CHP 11-99 Foundation' printed on it.

NeoNSX said:
Anyone know who the owner of a Black '02 NSX with a Californian plate "4WJW945" is? Plates also have 'CHP 11-99 Foundation' printed on it.

CHP 11-99 license plate frames can only be had if you join the foundation, located on this link. Please sit down before reading any further.........
http://www.chp1199.org/
Lifetime Membership has its Awards...

• Personalized Engraved Award Plaque and "Gold" Card
License Plate Holder
• Registration Holder
• 10% Discount on CHP 11-99 Fund Raising Events
• No Annual Renewal Dues " Your personal contribution to the Fund would be greatly appreciated."
- Commissioner Helmick

Cost: $1,800 one time fee:eek: . $1,200 additional for a spouse who joins simultaneously
fc6b6f49.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: Owner of 02 Black NSX? - 4WJW945

ANYTIME said:

• License Plate Holder
• Registration Holder
• No Annual Renewal Dues " Your personal contribution to the Fund would be greatly appreciated."
- Commissioner Helmick

Cost: $1,800 one time fee:eek: . $1,200 additional for a spouse who joins simultaneously
HMMM. At that price you ought to get a lifetime supply of "get out ticket/jail" cards.

Re: Re: Owner of 02 Black NSX? - 4WJW945

ANYTIME said:
CHP 11-99 license plate frames can only be had if you join the foundation, located on this link. Please sit down before reading any further.........
http://www.chp1199.org/

License Plate Holder
• Registration Holder
- Commissioner Helmick

fc6b6f49.jpg

What does all that stuff do? Just show that you paid an $1800 membership fee? What, for example, is the benefeit of having the license plate frame?

PHOEN$X said:
Where did you see it?

lol.... while i was driving? :p

Actually, i was cleaning up my NSX photo collection and i had all these really nice high-res photos of this car... but no owner. I saved them 12/Mar/03 (recent!) but that doesn't mean that was when they were posted as i often go thru old threads.... i took the ForumsNazi's lead and searched on prime but can't find any record. :(

Usually i'd just drop it in "misc" nsx photos, but these are too good for that.... one photo esp. it POTM quality.

<B>ANYTIME</B>: people pay that kind of money when personalized plates aren't personalized enough, and they've spent money on every other mod possible. :D

here's one photo of the plate...

<FONT SIZE=1>The Super Stud </FONT>

Attachments

• dsc01217.jpg
    dsc01217.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 488
Re: Re: Re: Owner of 02 Black NSX? - 4WJW945

naaman said:
What does all that stuff do? Just show that you paid an $1800 membership fee? What, for example, is the benefeit of having the license plate frame?

What is 11-99?

In the coded jargon of the California Highway Patrol, the call for an officer needing assistance is 11-99. It's appropriate then that an organization established to aide officers and employees of the California Highway Patrol be named the CHP 11-99 Foundation.

What is the CHP 11-99 Foundation?
The CHP 11-99 Foundation was founded in 1981 by Bob Weinberg as a charitable non-profit organization. This Foundation was created to provide benefits to California Highway Patrol employees and their families. This financial need generally arises due to a prolonged illness or death.

The CHP 11-99 Foundation is an organization that is very different from most charities. In fact you might not have heard of the 11-99 Foundation and there is reason for that. Over the years we have concentrated on benefitting the employees of the California Highway Patrol and spend little time or money promoting our charity's work and successes.

Our membership is made up of people from all walks of life who, like us, want to see the money they donate go directly to the causes of the charity. This is what the CHP 11-99 Foundation is very proud of. Our members are very supportive of the law and have always had a great respect for officers of the law. They have a demanding and difficult job and they should have the public's support.

We wish we were never needed, but, in fact, all too often we are. At the time of a CHP employee's distress and need, we're glad to be of some help and comfort to them and their families.

How Are The Benefits Distributed?
The California Highway Patrol has designated a top level executive with the CHP to act as Benefits Coordinator and helped with Medical Bills. Should an employee need assistance, the Benefits Coordinator is contacted. his recommendation is presented to the 11-99 Foundation for approval or denial. In the case of the death of an employee, the family is immediately given a minimum of $7,500.

Over the years we have provided more than Two Million Dollars in benefits and scholarships to CHP families. Each case is individual. We have provided as little help as donating a bicycle to an officer's son to brighten his day after his mother passed away, to helping another officer with the financial burden of installing ramps and other mechanisms to aide his 12 year old son who was permanently confined to a wheelchair after an accident. We have paid for numerous funerals for CHP employees, assisted officers with rebuilding following fires & floods, helped with medical bills resulting from catastrophic illnesses. Each request is reviewed individually.

A scholarship fund has been established and scholarships are given out annually to dependents of CHP personnel based upon financial need and academic excellence. Currently our direct benefits and scholarships are one million dollars annually.

NeoNSX said:

That would be me, what's up?

If you want to know about 11-99, I think it was pretty much explained by ANYTIME.

It is a legal way for ANYONE to offer a BRIBE to a chp before the
fact! I guess some people don't use mirrors when they shave!

If the donation was purely for humanatarian reasons-you
would not need to publicize it on your license plate.

PFORPAUL said:
If the donation was purely for humanatarian reasons-you
would not need to publicize it on your license plate.
The donation does go for a good cause and if you read the application it clearly states that the applicant is not affiliated with the CHP nor are they granted any special priviledges in relation to traffic offenses (paraphrased).

Of course-what do you think the application would say!

Low level bribes may get you favorable treatment-

Maybe they should have a PLATIUM LEVEL membership
$5000.00 but if you get caught drunk driving they will take
you home.

FACE IT--these are BRIBES !

Back