• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic of front bumper

I got an 01 and am planning on painting the front valance yellow to match the body.

What I would like to see also if anyone has any pics of the center strip that goes horizontal across the center air intake for the radiator in the front bumper not painted body color but left black, like the 02+

--> I you can find a yellow pic that would be great....or maybe even one with the valance painted too would be awesome. Or maybe even a photoshop too :)

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!
Dan

common guys!!
I know it's the weekend, but can't anyone help at all??

grrrrrr please, Im getting a lil miffed haha :/

Dan Ciesniewski said:
common guys!!
I know it's the weekend, but can't anyone help at all??

Its not only a holiday weekend but everyone's at Nsxpo 2005 so why not try doing a search while your waiting for someone to post.

Mine if you plan to get 02 lamps with pre 02 bumper.
5772Lowered_001-med.jpg

Sorry to hijack the thread. Actually the whole front bumper is pre 02. Just had to cut the lamp area to accommodate the 02 lamps. Cheap fix. Still planning to get 02 bumper in the near future.
NSXDreamer2 said:
Jin, seems like you have the 02+ upper bumper but with the pre 02 lower bumper...
True??

Paint it balck and go for the big mouth look.

Attachments

• blackout_splitter.gif
    blackout_splitter.gif
    78.2 KB · Views: 188
whaaat!?!

polar said:
I'd like to see a pre-02 headlight with 02 front bumper

Why?!? :confused:

'91-'01 flip-up headlights and '02-'05 front bumper are a total visual/aesthetic mismatch. No one does that, lol... :biggrin:

(though... '91-'01 front bumper can be altered to accommodate '02-'05 headlights)

{I hope you were joking... :tongue: }

Back