• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of baby Nicholas

A few people have asked so here are the links to some albums with Nicholas....

www.glasssphere.net/nicholas

www.glasssphere.net/MyPhotos (look in the Aboretum album)

www.glasssphere.net/crx (just for good measure)

here's some teasers......

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

IMG_4894.jpg

Nicholas%20in%20Chair014.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

IMG_4767.jpg

Nicholas%20008.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful family.

John,he obviously gets his good looks from Karen,,,,what did he get from you? :biggrin:

docjohn said:
John,he obviously gets his good looks from Karen,,,,what did he get from you? :biggrin:
He got the mafia look, as seen in the forth picture down..........."Tony, tell Charlie, to make sure da trucks are on da docks at midnight" (in that mobster, voice) "We dont' want da' feds snoopin roun' da warehouse durin da day"...

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Great pics John thanks for sharing them with us.

Bailey
Thanks, Bailey....and thanks for the great gift. You are truly a class act :D:D You really blew Karen away...she was so happy!!

jadkar said:
Thanks, Bailey....and thanks for the great gift. You are truly a class act :D:D You really blew Karen away...she was so happy!!

I babysit for my sister and she actually picked out the items for the gift so the credit really belongs to her. I showed her the thank you card you sent and she was very happy as was I. :biggrin:

Bailey

A beautiful family. Thanks for posting John! Looking forward to meeting the latest DeFini this weekend.

Back