• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pictures of my '91 silver

I finally figured out how to post pictures so here are a few of my '91. Let me know what you guys think. She may have a new little sister joining her soon (2004 S2000 on order)....

Attachments

• nsx12.jpg
    nsx12.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,205
love the wheels. good to see an NSX stick around the forum even though it has a new owner.

take care of it.

yes that WAS my car and i'm kicking myself over the head everyday for that!!
i miss her so much that i've been calling V TACH almost everyday to find a way to bring her home
fortunately, i've found a black 93 with some heavy mods or possibly a turbo NSX
did i mention that i REALLY really miss her:(

Elixer

that sucks elxir.. what was the reason behind for you selling it in the first place?

i am a car freak but cannot keep the same car for more than 3 months
so after i do all the fun stuff (spending mucho mulas) then i get bored of that car:rolleyes:
i went thru 3 BMW 540/6 speeds and i thought that car was the only one that i will get multiple times but since the last NSX i think i'm HOOKed:D

He's not exagerating, he bought an Audi S4 and kept it for 2 weeks, bought the Silver NSX, spent $10K in additional mods then sold it like 3 months later, then bought a BMW 540 sport edition and had it for 2 months and now that's been sold & another NSX is on the way! Stop the insanity!

thanks for all of the great comments. obviously, elixer deserves all of the credit--all I did was buy the car! he even took the pictures i posted! good luck with the '93--can't wait to see what you'll do to it!

He's not exagerating, he bought an Audi S4 and kept it for 2 weeks, bought the Silver NSX, spent $10K in additional mods then sold it like 3 months later, then bought a BMW 540 sport edition and had it for 2 months and now that's been sold & another NSX is on the way! Stop the insanity!

Must be nice :D . Now heres a question. How in the heck do you convince your wife (if you have one) to patiently stand aside while you do all that?

Donwon: my wife thinks exhaust costs around $200, wheels cost no more than $150 each (although she bought them for my birthday this year, she does not know exactly how much she REALLY spent 'cause I bought 'em:D) all that shiny stuff in the engine bay AREN'T new but all polished and fabricated by myself:p SSSHHHHHHH!!!

Hank: you missed out on my souped up 540/6 by few days!! i would have preferred to sell it to you. next time, i'll have you in mind:)

Jon
back to the drawing board!

Back