• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pop quiz of the year....South Bay only

damn Eric - spoiled my string of "wins" - didn't find this one soon enough.
To be honest Noah, I didn't even notice the plate - you popped the hatch up & I didn't notice it later.

D'Ecosse said:
damn Eric - spoiled my string of "wins" - didn't find this one soon enough.
To be honest Noah, I didn't even notice the plate - you popped the hatch up & I didn't notice it later.

haa....ken...no problem at all....

let me tell you why you hadn't noticed the plates because i haven't received them yet. the car is only two weeks old and i've just submitted the custom plate request about a week ago. that's when i first posted up on prime.

nevertheless, you hold the first two titles!!

So what was the prize that Ken beat us all to?

Chip

My guess would be "An NSX-related inexpensive trinket". Did I guess correctly? :D

Chip

Last edited:
it was a small gift but big appreciation for ken's quick and accurate response.

chip, i'm glad you got to know shiva. he's a cool guy that is now the owner of your twin. i also got an email from powered by honda (blue/tan) as well asking for this car. he's in san diego or LA, though. you two are the only two blue/tan NSXs in northern california, i believe.

i was at a friend's house in saratoga and noticed a blue NSX parked outside a nearby house. that NSX is always parked outside along with a 5-series sedan but it's a blue/onyx one. that makes me wonder what's inside the garage?

once i find out next time, i'll start my next contest to see who can guess the cars in that garage. :D

Blue Knight said:
i also got an email from powered by honda (blue/tan) as well asking for this car. he's in san diego or LA, though. you two are the only two blue/tan NSXs in northern california, i believe.

Yup, I'm in San Diego and also have a MC Blue/Tan.

Any of you going to NSXPO?