• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post pictures of your racing seats??

Sorry hishi i got excited by the color and my first thoughts were it was a type S. You did a great job, great pictures at your link :)

Here are mine, finally got round to taking a picture.

Sparco Evo's in black. Sabelt F1 harnesses.
Custom harness bar by Rollcentre Racing (GT racing outfit).
Custom Al seat mounts, by me. They are designed specially to allow the seat base to touch the floor of the car. As I am 6'4", I need the room when I am on track with helmet. This also means the seat is not too far reclined, which shouldn't be done with racing seats.

Attachments

• 110-1070_img.jpg
    110-1070_img.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,814
Re: Camel Interior

jadkar said:
Do you guys have any suggestions for a car with camel interior? I guess I could always go with Black, because of the dash and upper door sections. I was just wondering If anyone has seen tan/camel seats?

John

Here's my new Sparco Roadsters in leather.

Attachments

• nsx seats.jpg
    nsx seats.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,178
Oh my god....I want those Roadsters. If you don't mind me asking how much were (both). I went to Sparco's web site and it doesn't look like they come in leather....was this a custom job??

John

My leather Sparcos were done by Stitchcraft in Huntington Beach, CA. They did a lot of work on the car interiors for Fast and the Furious.

http://www.stitchcraftinteriors.com

It cost $800 to get both seats done, and I had to wait 3 months.

Re: Re: Camel Interior

PorknBeanz said:

Daaayuuuummmm!!!!:eek: :eek: VERY NICE!!!!!
bigthumb.gif

hahaha....Leave it to women. I showed her a picture of the leather Sparcos and she said the upper portion looks like an overgrown nose!!! You know what....she's right (especially in camel)

Hell I love them anyway, thanks for the info. I'm going to call them. I want to see if they can do black with camel inserts or maybe even all camel, but suede inserts.

Thanks again,
John

Recaro Seat fitment? please help..

boostCreep said:
:eek: ive always been a sucker for recaro srd's

Hi,
I was wondering how was the recaro seat and bracket fitment on your car?
Does it hit the seat on the side door went you close it?
How much did you pay for the bracket each?
Please help, many thanks:confused:

Re: Re: Camel Interior

PorknBeanz said:

I LOVE those seats!! I never considered getting aftermarket seats, just planned on having my OEM touched up a bit, but you've changed my mind.
Do you mind me asking how much you got the seats for? I did a quick search and it looks like they run about $500 a piece(w/out the custom leather ofcourse)!!
Thanks
Z

I think that those are in real leather, and the "Alcantara" is a durable material they use on the back of the seat to prevent wear in cars with rear seats. At least that's how Sparco uses it on the Milano seat.

Speaking of the Roadsters, can anyone with the Sparco Roadsters comment on them, ie. how comfrotable they are, etc.? I'm thinking about getting a set of them in red.

TIA,

Chuck

I was looking at Sparco Roadsters when I had my MR2. I wanted leather also and I found a few mail order/internet places that were offering them, but I found it suspicious that Sparco did not list this item at their own website. They only list the roadsters as coming in fabric, not leather or alcantera.

So I called Sparco and they claimed they don't offer any such product. When I called the places carrying those seats and asked them if this was a custom leather covering on the seat, they said no and claimed it was from Sparco. When I told them about my phone call to Sparco, they then said it must be a mistake in their catalog then and they must not carry this item because they don't do any custom stuff.

The few places that carried that seat all showed the same picture, so I have a feeling that picture was from a custom job someone did and then somehow made it's way around the internet. Sparco said they do not carry the Roadsters in leather or alcantera.

Back