• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post up Dem Hot Ass Shots!!!

tiny meats would be this one:

DSC02185.JPG

and before the advans...

nsxprime3.jpg

prime7.jpg

18x8 +30 18x10 +10
215/35/18
225/40/18

225 on a 10 haha

i like the stance..and that's what the owner wanted to do. plus i've driven it, it handles just fine

225 on the rears...LOL!! And I thought I had a crazy setup. Both those NSX's are sik regardless.

same guy haha. he was a member on here but sold the car. the new member is on prime as well.

yah the 225's on the advans were a bit too much haha, you can sort've see the barrel lol.

the junction produce scaras he had on before...looked great

i got the least agressive setup among my friends :redface:

Omega - How old are you? Seriously, you need to talk with some maturity. All of this "cat", dem", "da house", "sik", etc. is childish and unnecessary. Maybe it's the lingo in your "hood", but it's not the norm here on NSXPrime.

I think some of the things you're doing with your car look great and are certainly your choice, but you really don't need to act they way you are. It's completely unnecessary and I'm confident to say the veteran members of this board and those of us who have matured in life really don't want to put up with this nonsense. If that's they way you're going to act, you should probably spend your time flaunting on the Honda forums with the other teenage kids who talk to the same way.

Omega - How old are you? Seriously, you need to talk with some maturity. All of this "cat", dem", "da house", "sik", etc. is childish and unnecessary. Maybe it's the lingo in your "hood", but it's not the norm here on NSXPrime.

I think some of the things you're doing with your car look great and are certainly your choice, but you really don't need to act they way you are. It's completely unnecessary and I'm confident to say the veteran members of this board and those of us who have matured in life really don't want to put up with this nonsense. If that's they way you're going to act, you should probably spend your time flaunting on the Honda forums with the other teenage kids who talk to the same way.

Not to start a big thing but he does have an nsx. I haven't seen omega post anything derogatory towards anyone on the thread. Judging him on his choice of words to express himself in a public forum is not your responsibility, thats what a moderator does. I agree with you on the LOOK of his posts, but i wouldn't blast him in public because he uses a different style of posting other than your own. This is just a place for owner enthusiast to fellowship and share, not a gang(if it was he's bigger than you because he's been here longer:smile:). Its easier to simply look and keep moving if you don't like the style.:biggrin: To many "prime" police these days, if Lud ain't got a prob wit it, then you shouldn't either son!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here's my hot azz shot pimpin!!!! Happy new year to all you old cats!:biggrin::smile::smile::smile::biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_2446.jpg
    IMG_2446.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Not to start a big thing but he does have an nsx. I haven't seen omega post anything derogatory towards anyone on the thread. Judging him on his choice of words to express himself in a public forum is not your responsibility, thats what a moderator does. I agree with you on the LOOK of his posts, but i wouldn't blast him in public because he uses a different style of posting other than your own. This is just a place for owner enthusiast to fellowship and share, not a gang(if it was he's bigger than you because he's been here longer:smile:). Its easier to simply look and keep moving if you don't like the style.:biggrin: To many "prime" police these days, if Lud ain't got a prob wit it, then you shouldn't either son!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here's my hot azz shot pimpin!!!! Happy new year to all you old cats!:biggrin::smile::smile::smile::biggrin:

Thank you Ko-nsx, I couldn't have said that more eloquently. NSXprime and some of it's more conservative and senior members do irk me the wrong way. Last time I checked, these boards were created as an open forum as a means to spread information and share in the collaborative opinions in order to create a sound, cohesive community rather than the over-opinionated, ignorant rants and derogatory statements spewed by some of NSX Nazi's. If the diction I use rubs you the wrong way, it's just my way of being nice to some of you pricks:wink: (No pun intended) If you don't like what you see, move on. Simple...

We got a stand up comedian in da house!!! U A funny cat Armando.

Thank you but I tend to sit when I type unless I recently had to use Preparation H. More power to you and anyone for pushing (or trying to)the envelope,although don't be so surprised when not everyone blows smoke up your a** when you do. Once you post you open yourself up for opinions on both sides of the cheek.

Carry on "Homie"

Armando

Armando, dang....good thing my left cheek's got the flame suit on and trust me, I am aware of some of the "veterans" on this board.

Side shot of the Genesis per requests. Sorry, but the NSX is being modified to a higher degree of "Anti-fascism." Once done, I'll post more pics of the NSX. Enjoy...
picture.php

DSC02185.JPG

i like the stance..and that's what the owner wanted to do. plus i've driven it, it handles just fine[/QUOTE]

I have to agree..the front is just so well "Stanced." Dumpage at its best!

Last time I checked, these boards were created as an open forum as a means to spread information and share in the collaborative opinions in order to create a sound, cohesive community rather than the over-opinionated, ignorant rants and derogatory statements spewed by some of NSX Nazi's.

Actually this site was made so people had a place to wait and hang around hoping you would soon show up just to show us the back of your amazing car. Sieg Heil!:biggrin:

Thank you Ko-nsx, I couldn't have said that more eloquently. NSXprime and some of it's more conservative and senior members do irk me the wrong way. Last time I checked, these boards were created as an open forum as a means to spread information and share in the collaborative opinions in order to create a sound, cohesive community rather than the over-opinionated, ignorant rants and derogatory statements spewed by some of NSX Nazi's. If the diction I use rubs you the wrong way, it's just my way of being nice to some of you pricks:wink: (No pun intended) If you don't like what you see, move on. Simple...

I'm down with the low wide tire - fender rubbing ,curb appealing ,spoiler scraping, trends of the new milenium,but I can't get past the weak sauce use of the term pr$ck you used:frown:...that dos'nt help your cause.:wink:

I'm down with the low wide tire - fender rubbing ,curb appealing ,spoiler scraping, trends of the new milenium,but I can't get past the weak sauce use of the term pr$ck you used:frown:...that dos'nt help your cause.:wink:

+1. I was try to smooth out some feelings. The he called some folks pricks. :biggrin: Oh well, carry on gents. Ya'll ALL are still my homies:smile:

Form should follow function,but regardless,stretched tires to this extreme will be dangerous. The limits of the car have been reduced dramatically,regardless of looks. I feel for whomever is driving near you when one of those tires decides it's time to come off the wheel. But being called a a veteran means many things the most obvious is that the ownership demographics of the NSX is\has changed, some for the better some not so much. You can scream to all your drifter buddies all you like about how cool it looks,it was not what the NSX was designed to do best. It is your car,your money, it's such a shame that with all the Corollas and 240z's out there that you would have to bastardize the NSX.

Aight

Armando

Dyam, those r sum mad tight siiiick ass lip yo, datz hella flush man, mad props. i think sum .75 or 1 inch spacers will mak a more aggressive stance, you might get a little rubbing but no big deal, once the fenders r gone, you can put over fenders, peace out and keep up the good work, I Luv My Honda!!

Its one thing to disagree. Its another to disrespect and put down. Long time member or not. Your opinion is just that, your opinion and sometimes they should be kept to yourself.

Its one thing to disagree. Its another to disrespect and put down. Long time member or not. Your opinion is just that, your opinion and sometimes they should be kept to yourself.

What?:confused:

lol everybody has an opinion...nobody will ever make a car so perfect that people will ALL agree on. that's why each of our cars are different. this one being even more different because he hasn't taken the cookie cutter approach to wheel fitment.

exploring the boundaries and limits of the car is something exciting. the car is getting older and over the years i've seen just about everything. it's good to see something different once in awhile. although...i do cringe when i see led strips everywhere :biggrin:

Omega (supreme)

Do you have a pic of the wheel in the back from top to bottom? Meaning camera pointed from the top aimed at the gound. I am really curious on how much the camber looks from this angle.

=g=
Get you a pic. when I get a chance...rain in Socal has been nasty..

I agree....but I'm calling it as is...LOL!!

+1. I was try to smooth out some feelings. The he called some folks pricks. :biggrin: Oh well, carry on gents. Ya'll ALL are still my homies:smile:
LOL....My bad...I still appreciate you trying to deescalate the issue:)
Form should follow function,but regardless,stretched tires to this extreme will be dangerous. The limits of the car have been reduced dramatically,regardless of looks. I feel for whomever is driving near you when one of those tires decides it's time to come off the wheel. But being called a a veteran means many things the most obvious is that the ownership demographics of the NSX is\has changed, some for the better some not so much. You can scream to all your drifter buddies all you like about how cool it looks,it was not what the NSX was designed to do best. It is your car,your money, it's such a shame that with all the Corollas and 240z's out there that you would have to bastardize the NSX.

Aight

Armando
What do you have against bastards???:confused: And yes Armando, I'm sure my tire is gonna come flying off my car...there are thousands of owners with stretched tires that are way more stretched than mine, and, yes...it would be a sight to behold when all of our tires just magically unmounts itself. So when is your 600 some HP NSX gonna blast you off into space? LOL!!!Remember that cure you're talking about..I think you need some of that .....right.....now. You are a comedian. :biggrin:

Amen to that...And you wonder why I have only 80 some posts. So this is how you vets get posts in the thousands count eh? Geez, I guess if I blasted and criticized everyone here on Prime about my dislikes, I would have a count post in the 1000's too! HAha...NSX Nazi's.

Back