• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Re: Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters!

.... and the UK shipment Brian?

regards, Paul

It's almost done paul! :smile: Thanks for your patience. If anyone from the UK order want to have theirs early let me know. I can ship out 3 sets by friday and the rest the following week. PM me and let me know!

I'm in for a set for my 91. I sent you a paypal. Thanks Brian :biggrin:

Just got done installing a set of custom cats that Brian made for my unusual setup ('02+ exhaust w/ NA1 headers). This was quite tricky due to space constraints, but Brian pulled it off perfectly. Was forced to run test pipes for a (short) while because of fitment issues as well as busted Random Technology cats that were maybe 3000 miles old. Even the custom test pipes that were made didn't fit very well as my exhaust was tweaked to one side because of it. With a bit of creativity, Brian made me a set of cats and fitment was spot on. Now, not only do I have cats that soften the sound of my exhaust, but my exhaust tips are lined up perfectly!

Thanks, Brian, for taking the time and energy to get the cats perfect, and for helping me with the installation. Can't wait to take the car out! :D

Thanks CDX NSX! I'm glad you are happy with the custom one off set we built for you. :smile:
I built a jig for this so If you have a NSX with NA1 headers (91-94) and a NA2 (95-02) exhaust system we now have a bolt on solution. Great for NSX owners who have 91-94) style headers and want to upgrade to a GT-ROM exhaust or a BEL CANTO Exhaust system. PM me for details.

Here are some pics!

IMG_0297copy.jpg

cats4copy.jpg

Brian,

It's been 10 days since you posted about the CATS being shipped and I have not received them yet.

PM sent!

UPDATE

-We are on track to finish up most of the orders within the next week or 2 max. Sorry for not getting them all out to you in the time we promised. I'm working as fast as possible to get them to everyone while keeping the craftmanship top notch. I appreciate your patience!

-CDX_NSX put down 522hp to the wheels today! It's a supercharged monster! I'll post up a video of the run with the Prospeed Hi-flow cat on his car. Thanks for giving us a chance to put our product on your amazing car!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Just got mine!!!
Finallyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Thanks Brian.
It is well worth the wait!
Now to thaw out the car and put them on.
Trev
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1106531#post1106531

Thanks Trev! Awesome doing business with you!

NEWS!!

Heres a lean mean supercharged machine owned by CDX_NSX! He's sporting a set of Prospeed Hi-Flow Cats (pics above in this thread). Glad to see the cats flow well enough to help put down 523 hp to the wheels while reducing emissions and lowering the decibels over test pipes. :smile:

copy and pasted his list from the dyno day thread...

Built motor w/ 9.0:1 compression
RM Racing headers
GT-One Version 2 Titanium Exhaust
Prospeed high-flow catalytic converter
Custom supercharger system w/ aftercooler @ 16 lbs.
50/50 water/methanol injection
AEM EMS

bisidyno-1.jpg

Brian,

PM sent for UK delivery update

regards, Paul

How about an update...thanks Brian.

I purchased the Hi-Flo cats and ROM Chip combo a few months back. I'm very satisfied with the results! The car sounds and smells much better at idle than it did with the test pipes. No problems with the o2 Sensors. The fitment of the Cats was superb. The included bolts were a nice touch as well. Brian provided great post-sale support.

I haven't had a chance to dino test the results, but the setup did great in the "seat test"; feels more responsive throughout, and the power band kicks in at a lower RPM than before.

I'd recommend this setup to anyone seeking a quality product to increase performance, decrease weight and still pass emissions!

Installed my ProSpeed Cats over the weekend. The fitment was excellent and I am very pleased with the quality of the product.

Thanks Brian!

Back