• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random Daily Meets

Great! How about we just plan for xxx then. It starts at 8:00 but I don't think we need to be there that early. Was thinking 9-10. Do any of you know what the "spring opener" is all about? Can we submit our cars? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

Nice weather today and tomorrow. Anyone heading out? Anyone going to "xxx" tomorrow?

Chris

Dude, you might think about running with Dan too. :biggrin:

Arnon, Dan, and Chris (Black Lotus) are coming up to Oak Harbor around noonish for lunch on Sunday Sept. 7 if anybody else is interested please feel free to come visit.

you can also visit deception pass

deception_pass.jpg

Last edited:
This Sunday will be nice....I love Deception Pass. :wink: I have to pick up Tulip Bulbs at Roozengaarde on the way back for Jojo. Don't even know if they are open on Sundays or not? :confused:

Monday through Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sundays: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Sunday
32.gif

Sep 07 Clear
Hi: 65° Lo: 52°

Last edited:
Thanks for the drive guys I had a blast hanging out with you all. Moses thanks for taking the lead, that was one hell of a road out past Best...Thank you and good driving! Arnon and Chris I hope you both had as much fun as I did and thanks again for the support.
I hope to see you all at NSXPO!

couple of miles behind y'all there was about 9 ferrari's, 1 lamborghini, 5 lotus, 1 08' skyline and a couple of more that I don't remember

Beautiful weather this weekend...

Anyone up for a drive or something??

The GF and I are heading to sammamish now to take care of her horse. We're planning on going out tonight. (any ideas?). I may also be available tomorrow, just sure when.

Chris

The GF and I are heading to sammamish now to take care of her horse. We're planning on going out tonight. (any ideas?). I may also be available tomorrow, just sure when.

Chris

Tomorrow might work out...today is basically over. I ended up doing yard work, etc.

I wanted to go check out blkdmd's car tomorrow...I haven't set anything up yet, but regardless lets try and do a little drive in the afternoon....

Hey guys,

Marina and I are thinking about crusin around Mt. Rainier. She's never been there and I heard there's some nice curvy roads out there. If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I'll try to make some checkpoints.

P.S. This would be for this Sunday

Back