• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random Daily Meets

I just checked the weather and road conditions for Mt. Rainier tomorrow and everything looks great! So if any of you are still interested in a cruise around the mountain (great scenic drive) then post away or give me a call/pm.

Chris

Hey guys,

Marina and I are thinking about crusin around Mt. Rainier. She's never been there and I heard there's some nice curvy roads out there. If anyone is interested, give me a shout and I'll try to make some checkpoints.

P.S. This would be for this Sunday

Sounds awesome, but I probably can't take that much of the day off.

Hey guys,

Tomorrow seems to be a decent Day with the weather. Would anyone like to join us for brunch 12:00-1:00 or later for some other activity?

Dude, tomorrow is APPLE CUP HANGOVER DAY. GO COUGS:wink:

Hey guys,

Although brief, the meet today was great! Arnon was wanting to have lunch tomorrow at xxx, if anyone wants to go, please post and we'll shoot for a 12:30-1:00 arrival.

Thanks,
Chris

Just a reminder - xxx has the NWMortoring meet tomorrow. Starts at 11:00, I'll be there if anyone would like to join, we could meet prior and cruise up there.

Arnon and myself are running the cars at bremerton raceways tomorrow 3/29. It is all day and you might still be able to sign up at www.motorsportsreg.com There is about 30 cars total for tomorrow.

actually I am totally into the driving education. Arnon and myself took the Don Kitch school last year. I have put in 5 full days of seat time in at PR so far and we had a great time at Bremerton yesterday. In fact April 23 is Alfa clubs track day at PR. As soon as I get a little more confident, I will be hitting you up for some more lessons Ferrand:wink:

actually I am totally into the driving education. Arnon and myself took the Don Kitch school last year. I have put in 5 full days of seat time in at PR so far and we had a great time at Bremerton yesterday. In fact April 23 is Alfa clubs track day at PR. As soon as I get a little more confident, I will be hitting you up for some more lessons Ferrand:wink:

yeah, I will be fully qualified of how to get black flags in 3 minutes type of lessons.

I just went to Don on Tuesday, didn't really go prepared at all... got 3 blk flags... good thing is nobody's mad. :biggrin:

Hey guys, thanks to the generosity of Ferrand, I can actually go out and enjoy this awesome weather. (thx again Ferrand!)

On that note, anyone doing anything today or tomorrow?

Hey guys, thanks to the generosity of Ferrand, I can actually go out and enjoy this awesome weather. (thx again Ferrand!)

On that note, anyone doing anything today or tomorrow?

There was a NWmotoring meet at Magnunson park by UW. That was at noon.. I went up there for about 30mins, saw Brian driving back the other way. lol.

It was cool...but it took me an hour and a half to get home. Traffic is sucky.

Maybe we can do a quick spin tomorrow.

There was a NWmotoring meet at Magnunson park by UW. That was at noon.. I went up there for about 30mins, saw Brian driving back the other way. lol.

It was cool...but it took me an hour and a half to get home. Traffic is sucky.

Maybe we can do a quick spin tomorrow.

Hey bro,
Yeah we should hook up today, lunch xxx? They've got a show going on today. Or "the secret place" haha. I'm in Seattle right now, so I'm open to going anywhere.

Hey bro,
Yeah we should hook up today, lunch xxx? They've got a show going on today. Or "the secret place" haha. I'm in Seattle right now, so I'm open to going anywhere.

Sorry Chris... was not having the best day. Started with my phone being dead and my only charger at my office... and then on the way to the gym one of my belts shredded and that belt snapped the SC belt. Not cool.

P5310019.JPG

P5310020.JPG

Check out my new exhaust!!

Anyhow, that's how my day went... stranded with no cell phone. Sucked.

Big thanks to Zahntech who's coming over to my house on Tuesday to replace the belts.

Thank God it didn't go yesterday when I was driving all over the place. I got really lucky I was about 10 blocks from home.

Anyhow, I'm so pissed about the whole day I ordered a new iphone. I feel a bit better now. ;)

Last edited:
I figured I would find an explanation to your photos here. That sucks man.

Man that really sucks. As soon as I saw the first picture i was afraid you got in an accident.

Once in a while I get mad about something that happens and costs me a bunch of money and my solution to that situation is to spend even more money, much like you did. Pretty funny. :biggrin:

Man that really sucks. As soon as I saw the first picture i was afraid you got in an accident.

Once in a while I get mad about something that happens and costs me a bunch of money and my solution to that situation is to spend even more money, much like you did. Pretty funny. :biggrin:

Well it all started with my phone dying in the morning...after I just charged it on Friday. That's just stupid. Then, my only charger (since I lost my other one) was at my office. I feel helpless without my phone...and then when the belts snapped and I'm sitting on the side of the road with no phone I got really pissed. I can barely remember my home number, let alone any of my friends. I had to run to the gym (I know, can you imagine? Running to the gym? How lame) and then look up my buddies account on their computer so I could call him. Luckily the girl working there had a tow truck company in her cell phone. The guy turned out to be super cool and knew how to get my car on the truck without damaging it. I got lucky.

Still felt good to buy a new phone. :)

Not a big deal though... just not how I wanted to spend my Sunday.

Well it all started with my phone dying in the morning...after I just charged it on Friday. That's just stupid. Then, my only charger (since I lost my other one) was at my office. I feel helpless without my phone...and then when the belts snapped and I'm sitting on the side of the road with no phone I got really pissed. I can barely remember my home number, let alone any of my friends. I had to run to the gym (I know, can you imagine? Running to the gym? How lame) and then look up my buddies account on their computer so I could call him. Luckily the girl working there had a tow truck company in her cell phone. The guy turned out to be super cool and knew how to get my car on the truck without damaging it. I got lucky.

What are u talking about, you got to chill out in the beautifull weather while everyone driving by got to check out the ride (more than if you were moving) you got to go work out (although it was on the way there) and you got a girls number with your new phone (oh wait, it was the tow-truck guy). LOL I'd say u had a great day! Hehe

Just Kiddin with ya, glad to hear the car wasn't damaged.

Dude
Your wife must of been pissed to see your car parked at HONEYS and then she had it towed. I knew that parking lot looked familiar. You don't need the 5 paragraph explanation for your bro's.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back