• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Really cool shift light GB only need 3 people.

For myself? Yes, the custom kit. Mainly because I like "projects" I have no time for and I like to pile up parts in my house for years until I get around to an install.

Hahaha you sound like me! I have long list of already purchased parts waiting to be installed..

How many different kinds of LEDs are there? I am sure whatever it is they are readly available regan. I can ask the specifics, but that shouldn't affect the buying decision. I'm sure we can find the "right" LED. Look on the instructions I posted there is even a link for LEDs.

They will likely require specific LEDs Dave. The drivers in those circuit boards can only handle so much wattage I reckon.

I'm actually considering buying the standard one so I can use it for a while. When i'm ready to do my custom dash (maybe next year or two) then i'll take apart the standard version. hmmmm

That's it a bad idea regan perhaps I should do the same. I am pretty certain selling such a unique item used will be quite easy.

Back