• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX in Houston/Richmond area....the Grand Mission neighborhood?

Saw a red NSX driving down my street and was like, hey, that's an NSX. I was in the E55. Looks like I have an NSX neighbor. :biggrin:

hey u have an E55 me too. thats my daily. r u going to do any work on the E55? im planning to throw in some long tube headers and install the underdrive pulley n reflash the computer...turn up the boost but that won't be until later in the process of making my nsx into a single turbo

Yup, it's a w211 E55, with pulley and tune done from EuroCharged. Also replaced the plugs and air filters, E63 headlights, taillights, front bumper, spoiler, and 19'' replica wheels. Next is heat exchanger and maybe headers. It's already pretty beastly.

So what that your red NSX in Grand Mission?

Did it have black wheels? I drove through that area last week to get to Popeyes in Bella Terra haha.

Hey Z, I thought you moved out of Grand Mission? Am I just stupid or did you tell me that a few weeks back? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Hey Z, I thought you moved out of Grand Mission? Am I just stupid or did you tell me that a few weeks back? Inquiring minds want to know.....

I did, I'm about to move back in. Was visiting the tenant. :smile:

That red 95 NSX would be me, what street do you live on?

I'm on Plantation Orchard Ln. It appeared to be a red targa, as it had painted roof. Newer 16/17 wheels, chrome or polished I believe.

Back