• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red Valve Covers and S2000 Start Button

What do you mean I’m not around David? Just kidding, in all honesty though, I received an automatic email from Prime telling me someone had posted to this thread. Typically this is the time of the year that I like to drive my car, but I just had major knee surgery due to an accident and have been told I will not be able to drive the car for several months.

With regards to the pictures, here is a link to the pictures in the picture gallery section of Prime. If the link works, look on page 2 and 3. These are the pictures that were linked to my original post.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4884&sl=p

That's great Paul, thanks for the link....

Gary

What do you mean I’m not around David? Just kidding, in all honesty though, I received an automatic email from Prime telling me someone had posted to this thread. Typically this is the time of the year that I like to drive my car, but I just had major knee surgery due to an accident and have been told I will not be able to drive the car for several months.

With regards to the pictures, here is a link to the pictures in the picture gallery section of Prime. If the link works, look on page 2 and 3. These are the pictures that were linked to my original post.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4884&sl=p

Brotha Paul, I heard a little rumor that you were injured. I'm very sorry to hear that. If you need someone to drive the NSX around, well, you can count on me! (that is a somewhat serious offer) :smile:

You were in our thoughts this weekend while the crew was in Austin. Miss you bro, we will never forget the purple........! :biggrin:

I hope Sarah and the boys are doing well. Seriously, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to give me a ring.

I did this today, love the outcome! I'm very happy with how it looks, and personally my button placement. I did have a couple follow up questions.

I did go with 12 gauge wiring to connect the starter and ignition wire to the relay. This wasn't the easiest to work with considering the thickness, it seems like 14 gauge should be able to handle the load without issue and be much easier to work with. Additionally a 16 gauge to wire the button wires was perfect.

My question is...what did or has everyone used in terms of connectors to the oem ignition and starter wires off the ignition harness? The thickness of the wiring made it extremely difficult splice something in to them.

10593206_10101251036370078_8491834102231804895_n.jpg

10624600_10101251036449918_848334686663525119_n.jpg

10559853_10101251036405008_3392746054618190672_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back