• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RIP Amy Winehouse

why does society never takes responsibilty for their actions any more.
why do we attribute everything that is "not Normal" to some form of "illness"? It seem like there is no such thing as bad people and evil anymore. seem as if you arent good and if you arent like us then you must be "sick" and hence its is not your fault. Dont you get tired of such arguments? As a person who works in the prison system i am so fed up with it....and yes i understand psych i understand medicine.
anyways my 2cents and my last comment on this thread :)

some on here are a little cold hearted. She had a disease she could not control, and it was relentless. It's hard to judge without being judged.

Last edited:
Those in prison are there for criminal activity that has hurt others. Stabbings, beating, rape, murder.

Amy Winehouse was a singer with a drug habit. I don't think she killed anyone.

some on here are a little cold hearted. She had a disease she could not control, and it was relentless.

Some on here are a little too accepting of poor behavior and choices.

She had a disease she did not want to control.

"They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said no no no!"

I saw this on facebook yesterday and it made me laugh, just thought I would share it with you all.

"Congratulations to Amy Winehouse on 3 days sober!"

I hardly knew who she was and what songs she wrote or sung until I youtubed her name and recognised some of her songs which were played up an down in the radio. Looks like she was very talented as a singer and a song-writer but she had a very tragic life though.

R.I.P.

I don't understand the hystery about young people, popstars and so on died. Everyday, people loose their life, young and old, it doens't make a difference to me if famous or not.

So again and literally: R.I.P.

Those in prison are there for criminal activity that has hurt others. Stabbings, beating, rape, murder.

Amy Winehouse was a singer with a drug habit. I don't think she killed anyone.

While I agree that being a drug addict is not the same as being a violent criminal, the reality is that people with drug habits fuel various criminal activities, whether its stealing/robing/murdering to get money for drugs, or violent actions to keep or control the distribution of drugs.

Ultimately she died as a result of her addiction. While sad, it's hard to feel sympathy for someone who threw their life away, when their are millions of people facing starvation, cancer, and a cornucopia of other issues quite literally fighting to stay alive.

RIP, but what a waste.

Rest in Peace..... BUT ANYBODY who puts her in the same class(musically) as Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin or Jimi Hendrix seriously needs to have their head examined!! The only thing She has in common with them is she is a musician and died at the same age.

Back