• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Road trip NSX photolog

I just yesterday returned from an 8 day trip from Sarasota to Portland, Maine and back. The way up was all interstate highways but the way back was scenic routes every chance I got. Since it was just me and the car, I got more than a couple pictures of the car. The weather sucked, my car was dirty and yet I had a wonderful drive and got some decent pictures. Here are my favs.

P4273274c.jpg

P4293300c.jpg

P4293305c.jpg

P4293315c.jpg

P4293318c.jpg

P4293325c.jpg

P4293328c.jpg

P4293329c.jpg

P4293338c.jpg

Self-portrait!
P4293342c.jpg

P4293350c.jpg

EXCELENT Photo Journal!
Don't worry about being dirty, it adds to the character of the journey.
Photos for friends.
Memories for self.
Nothing better than long, solo, road trips....

I really liked those pics. Thank you for posting them.

Hi

Lovely. Does not get better than a road trip with the car you love.

Regards

Awesome! Thanks. I wish I took pics of my roadtrip from Texas to Nevada (in an E39 BMW). It was spiritual experience and I can't wait for the next road trip.

That was cool, thanks for sharing. Posts like this are what I log into this site for every night.

Outstanding.

Brocz said:
That was cool, thanks for sharing. Posts like this are what I log into this site for every night.

Outstanding.

Same here, thanks so much for posting!

I have scheduled a long weekend doing exactly the same thing, in part just becuase of this thread! I am throwing a pack into the NSX and heading to the mountains - if anyone wants to meet up I'll be in the E TN smokies May 13, 14 and 15. :biggrin: I can't wait!

BTW, the refinished rims look fantastic!

bodypainter said:
I know, it's kind of embarrassing and my wife is starting to notice! :eek:
Just don't wear any EXTRA colonge, dress up, or trim your beard next time you take the NSX out. And make sure you clean off any facial smudge and greasy fingers before going home. :biggrin:
Steve

It looks like you found your way to the Blue Ridge Parkway on your drive home. Still the best driving road I have ever been on.

Lovely photos. It's easy to complain when it starts raining, but it adds a quality to your photos. Since most photos are taken in sunlight, these are distinguished from the rest. Great post!

Back