• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2000/RSX Steering Wheel Adaptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. audax
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
4. imranman
5. bboxer
6. TURBO2GO
7. Chris NSX
8. Hatchboi
9. Fatal Lightning

1. audax
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
4. imranman
5. bboxer
6. TURBO2GO
7. Chris NSX
8. Hatchboi
9. Fatal Lightning
10.SONSXY
<!-- / message -->

Both of the S2000 wheels I bought arrived today.

Bought the VGS wheel from Yahoo Japan auctions. The one on the right, I got from eBay, and will be the donor for cruise control switches and airbag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-05-17 14.32.00.jpg
    2012-05-17 14.32.00.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 414
Man a lot of you guys are pretty hardcore! I have a spare s2000 wheel/airbag and I really want to ditch my NSX stock wheel cuz I hate it.

But I want to maintain my OEM cruise / horn functions on a smaller wheel...damn decisions!

i remember reading somewhere in the thread that there's a wire to connect for the cruise control to work and i also thought the horn still works, someone correct me if im wrong. i still want the adaptor even if these options dont work as long as the airbag light doesnt come on, i planned on getting the rsx steering wheel.

I have a question that I hope somebody can help with.
i am putting a dc5 integra type r steering wheel on my 08 s2000. The issue is my s2000 has an advanced air bag (as normal for 06 plus US cars). I really like the red h and shape of the dc5 r steering wheel. What are my options to get an advanced airbag. Did they have that in the later year dc5 type r? I know my stock 2008 s2000 airbag can work with the outer wheel but the that airbag is bulky looking compared to the sleek dc5

I supply the instructions on how to wire the cruise, horn and airbag with the adaptor..

I'm now getting a dozen of these made so there are still are another two slots available should anyone else want one.

They'll be about two weeks before shipping but please be patient if there are any delays, they will be minor if they occur at all. Everyone has been happy with these that have bought so far. It's just a busy machine shop and these are small fry to do but worth the wait.

1. audax
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
4. imranman
5. bboxer
6. TURBO2GO Paid-Thank You
7. Chris NSX
8. Hatchboi
9. Fatal Lightning
10.SONSXY

Last edited:
1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
4. imranman
5. bboxer
7. Chris NSX
8. Hatchboi
9. Fatal Lightning
10.SONSXY

Can someone confirm if this adapter will allow an RSX wheel with the acura emblem (not honda) on the airbag to be installed? Or is the acura badged version a dual stage airbag and therefore will not work? Please advise.

Can someone confirm if this adapter will allow an RSX wheel with the acura emblem (not honda) on the airbag to be installed? Or is the acura badged version a dual stage airbag and therefore will not work? Please advise.

PM sent

1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
4. imranman
5. bboxer
7. Chris NSX
8. Hatchboi Paid-Thank You
9. Fatal Lightning
10.SONSXY

1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
4. imranman Paid-Thank You
5. bboxer Paid-Thank You
7. Chris NSX
9. Fatal Lightning
10.SONSXY

Last edited:
Payment Sent

Thanks Dennet

1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
5. bboxer Paid-Thank You
7. Chris NSX
9. Fatal Lightning Paid-Thank You
10.SONSXY Paid-Thank You

Still have two more slots if anyone else is interested

Last edited:
1. audax Paid-Thank You
2. nikey22
3. nsx1145
5. bboxer Paid-Thank You
7. Chris NSX Paid-Thank You
9. Fatal Lightning Paid-Thank You
10.SONSXY Paid-Thank You

When you all get these adaptors, please document the electrical connections and how you tucked them behind the airbag if you're wiring in a single stage and all the cruise functions. I've given up! Just bolted the airbag back in place and tucked everything away as best I could :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back