• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sad news + im going to be sort of away

in the past i tried to juggle my personal life and as an nsxprime vendor/supplier. I just wanted to let everyone know that if i dont answer your phone calls or reply back to you messages right away in the next week or so its because i will be with my family. i will still check my messages and take any calls daily, but will still be busy a lot.

earlier this week my grandfather went to into ICU. i got a call from my dad and said that my grandfather had suffered a stroke. after surgery we found out that he didnt, but suffered from a concussion. there was a 5% chance if surgery was performed, but did not make it.
he had Parkinson's and it might be suggested that he had slipped while using the restroom and hit his head.
my grandfather's death came as s shock because earlier that day him and my grandmother were out and about doing activities like anyone else.
in the past four years on my NSX ownership i have lost 3 grandparents.
i have one left.

anyways, im not much of a writer, but i just wanted to post this message to let some of you know that im not trying to ignore anyone here. i will reply to your messages as usual everyday that i have time to squeeze in will be back up to speed with in a week.

my message to everyone.
spend as much time as you can with your loved ones.
nothing is more important than that.

my message to everyone.
spend as much time as you can with your loved ones.
nothing is more important than that.

erick,

my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your grandfather.

i heartily endorse your comments above.

hal

Hey Erick,

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. My condolences to you and your family. I just lost my closest Aunt whose only 50 yrs old last March and it was never easy. Our prayers are with you.

Regards,
Henry

Sorry to hear this....Take care, Sincerely, Mike

Sorry to hear man. Condolences to you and the family. :frown:

Sorry for loss

Sorry to hear of your loss. I have no grandparents left anymore and each day I miss them more and more.
Might I suggest to all members of Prime to give Erick a few days alone with his family and not bother PMing, emailing or calling him.
I'm sure all will understand and be willing to give you some time.

Hey Erick,

My condolences to you and your family......if you need to talk you know how to get a hold of me.

Eddie

Erick,

I will pray for you and your family and offer you my most sincere condolences.

Respectfully,

Nate in DC

My condolences and prayers goes to you & your family. I loss my grandmother a couple of years ago and realize that same day she was in a better place now.

Take care,
Larry

Sorry to hear that Erick..it's always hard when you lose your loved ones. My condolences to you and your family. Don't worry about anything else, just spend time with your family.

For someone who is not a writer, you delivered the message across perfectly.

I am sure the condolences expressed in the current posts (along with the others to come) lets you know the Prime family is by your side during this time of mourning.

Erick,

I know we chatted a lot last time while doing work on my car...we shared a lot and talked about the loss of your grandpa...nice advice to share time with loved ones...i know you mention to me to enjoy life while you can...you know what i mean...my heartful condolences to your family...

Sorry for your loss.

I lost my grandfather in a very similar fashion - shocking because he was out and about just the previous day.

Heart felt condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to read about your GrandDad. It's always difficult to lose someone you love. You give good advice here... Loved ones should come first and everything else is secondary. I am sure you have many fond memories that will last a lifetime. My sincerest condolences.

Back