• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saleen Tour Is On! Saturday March 27th

Saleen Tour Is On!

After a lot of hard work on the part of Woodwork and NSX-Kleine (I think) we have just gotten the word that the tour of the Saleen Factory in Irvine is ON!!!:D :cool: :eek: :)

We needed to delay it a week from what I have been trying to set up, so mark your calander for Saturday March 27th! :D

We have been invited to arrive at 10:00am for a two hour tour of the facility.

I was thinking that we could head over to the Irvine Specturm and have lunch at Dave & Busters afterwards.:cool:

With this meet being on a Saturday we should be able to get folks fron the North and South areas of LA to all get together and check out some great cars:cool: (Yes there will be S7's there:D )

So let me know if you would like to attend so I can get a head count to our contacts at Saleen and how many to set up for lunch.

I will post directions to the event in a week or so.

Let me know! :D
Thanks

Well Steve (Riter),
You know we'll be there!
Tell Steve ('Sometime' or 'Summertime' or what ever goes by, sorry I forgot)
That my Steve (Mr. Kleine) will be there too!
(They worked on the same lines together in 87-ish)

Sounds like they finally nailed down everyone’s schedule over there. Steve said he was having trouble finding a day when everyone was going to be there. I tried to get him to leave the keys under the mat for us, but for some reason he wasn’t going for it.
Go Figure! :D

4 more days till Autocross!!!
(oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!)

Steve count me in. Can we invite other guests or just NSXCA members?

Thanks,
Scott

I'm in. YYYeeeessssss7777. Lunch too. plus 2 amigos!

Ed

I have never been there before. Can I come? However, I don't have an NSX....My Jeep would not fit in the crowd. So if there is an open nsx seat, I would appreciate a ride lol

oh, I am new to the site. Calvin made me do it lol

Let's Limit the guests

OK, about the guests...

I don't want to end up with lots of non NSX's at this event but I know alot of folks want to bring a guest or two.

So here is the deal.

Each NSX owner (or NSXCA member) can invite no more than two (2) guests and the guests cannot invite any other guests.

Sorry to be an attendance nazi but this is a special event for NSX owners and I don't want to overwhelm the gracious offer from the folks at Saleen;)

Thanks!:cool:

2 Guests in one NSX??

5inchfatlip:

You are welcome to bring 2 guests. If youwant to try to get them in your NSX (with you) Good Luck!:p

Yes your guests can bring a different car but NSX's will have parking priority;) :D

Re: Let's Limit the guests

In that case, I'll extract my last posting.

Ca AGNSX said:
OK, about the guests...

I don't want to end up with lots of non NSX's at this event but I know alot of folks want to bring a guest or two.

So here is the deal.

Each NSX owner (or NSXCA member) can invite no more than two (2) guests and the guests cannot invite any other guests.

Sorry to be an attendance nazi but this is a special event for NSX owners and I don't want to overwhelm the gracious offer from the folks at Saleen;)

Thanks!:cool:

Re: Re: Let's Limit the guests

Dana said:
In that case, I'll extract my last posting.

Don't worry about it, Dana....I'm sure you are welcome to join us..The guys won't mind a pretty face hanging out with them:D
Hope to see you there....

count me in Steve:cool:

Back