• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saw fast and Furious last night

was not bad, they had 2 NSX's, one blue riced out, and a black one that u saw 2 times for like 10sec, seems like they favored the Nissans more, dont want to say anymore and spoil the movie

R the NSX's like BAD ASS -i know vance car is gorgeous-?
or just little slow cars --on the movie --- with no important role on the movie ?

the blue NSX had some kind of kit on it and the black one looked like your average NSX with a type r wing and other R parts

the blue NSX had some kind of kit on it and the black one looked like your average NSX with a type r wing and other R parts

so, no supra effect on our NSX's i guess .. lol .. dammit i thought my X was 80K by now :biggrin::biggrin:

This is the actual blue one:
Honda+NSX+Duke.jpg

This is the actual black one!!! With different wheels (they couldn't use white wheels)
impp_0905_13_z+fast_and_furious_cars+acura_nsx_t.jpg

impp_0905_31_z+fast_and_furious_cars+acura_nsx_t_tail_light.jpg

I really like the blue one minus the front bumper and wheels.

Stephen

+1, it looked a little diffrent in the movie, they showed it for like 5 sec only

Are you guys driving your NSX's to the feature? You should at least creep through the parking lot for the kiddos. You would be KING!:tongue:

"One Fine Driver's Seat" ya got there Vance ......:biggrin:

just got back from watching the midnight showing

ending was a disappointment, i hate cliff hangers

the guy i was sitting next to asked if the black nsx at the ending scenes was a PRELUDE :eek:

entertaining movie though but could use a whole lot better ending

"One Fine Driver's Seat" ya got there Vance ......:biggrin:

Too bad she couldn't act...lol, but my driver's seat is pertty fine...lol

I just came back from the movie. I was surprised by the fact that the camera angle in the actual movie is slightly different than the trailers. Pertty cool.

As I have indicated this time last year, my car will be used at the very end of the movie as a way to set up a sequel - If they decides to make it. Judging by the turn out tonight at the theater, I think they will.

Even though the usage of my car in this movie was short, I like effectiveness and the cinematography, AND they used the actual exhaust note from my car!!!

Last edited:
The movie was good. It was nice to go see a car movie... Everything lately has been "funny" movies.

The last NSX scene was my favorite. God those cars are beautiful.

I just came back from the movie. I was surprised by the fact that the camera angle in the actual movie is slightly different than the trailers. Pertty cool.

Basically as I have indicated this time last year, my car will be used at the very end of the movie as a way to set up a sequel - If they decides to make it. Judging by the turn out tonight at the theater, I think they will.

Even though it was short, I like the way the cinematography, AND they used the actual exhaust note from my car!!!

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEAQcAAJZJgOEH

Jump to 5:55 if you dont want to wait

Vance, they took off your windshield?! lol or was that another NSX? I enjoyed the movie. The middle scene of Jordana pulling in Vance's car and the ending scene was quite gratifying to see. Really makes me wonder if nursing could afford her such a nice NSX? haha

Basically as I have indicated this time last year, my car will be used at the very end of the movie as a way to set up a sequel - If they decides to make it. Judging by the turn out tonight at the theater, I think they will.

Even though it was short, I like the way the cinematography, AND they used the actual exhaust note from my car!!!

That's pretty awesome! Makes sure they get a "stunt double" for when they blow your car up in the next movie. :wink::tongue:

I saw Fast & Furious last night as well. It was worth paying to see. This will help when watching the movie: Time line is five years after first "The Fast & The Furious" and takes place between 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift.

Many will disagree with me but my favorite is Tokyo Drift. Many cool muscle cars from past and present :cool:

Jordana Brewster is stunning in your NSX :wink:

As I have indicated this time last year, my car will be used at the very end of the movie as a way to set up a sequel - If they decides to make it. Judging by the turn out tonight at the theater, I think they will.

Even though the usage of my car in this movie was short, I like effectiveness and the cinematography, AND they used the actual exhaust note from my car!!!

is that with your bel canto or gt one?

Back