• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sighting

Just saw a black NSX heading eastbound on Bell rd near 43ave a few minutes ago. That you, Joe? I was in my blue NSX headind west.

Just saw a black NSX heading eastbound on Bell rd near 43ave a few minutes ago. That you, Joe? I was in my blue NSX headind west.

I was out on Bell last night, but I was never east of 75th ave and it would have been around 1ish. So, probably not me.

beep and wave at black NSX this Sunday afternoon on McDowell/68th St...

flipped a U turn and chased him down to say howdy and tell him about the Supercar drive next Saturday 10/27/12

said his Prime username was Arturo (sp?)

Redwings, yeah that was me, artero, my son was driving the NSX as he loves and always wants a chance to get behind the wheel.

We will try to make the Saturday drive you told us about. Thanks for chasing us down.

beep and wave at black NSX this Sunday afternoon on McDowell/68th St...

flipped a U turn and chased him down to say howdy and tell him about the Supercar drive next Saturday 10/27/12

said his Prime username was Arturo (sp?)

Redwings, yeah that was me, artero, my son was driving the NSX as he loves and always wants a chance to get behind the wheel.

We will try to make the Saturday drive you told us about. Thanks for chasing us down.

Certainly was a happy coincidence that we were both out for a Sunday drive
Your son is one lucky kid :smile:

The Supercar drive is a fun opportunity to chat with many other local owners and exotic car nuts... hope to meet you there and put some fun miles in together

Yesterday, a red NSX with chrome looking wheels (they looked stock, couldn't tell for sure) on McDowell and Miller at like 8PM.

Also, about 2 or 3 months ago, saw one of my dream NSX's, an Imola Orange 2nd gen./refreshed NSX around Dobson and University, it looked like it had Advan's on it, it surprised me when I saw it.

Your car: Around 6am this morning, southbound on 51 near Cactus. Red/black, loud enough to hear with my windows up. Looking, and sounding, awesome.

My car: same time, same place. Black 1.5 liter Honda Fit. Looking, and feeling, inadequate.

Spotted imola orange with color-matched NSX-R hood at 8am on Elliot westbound near Rural.

Probably Rexx's car, haven't seen him in awhile though

Spotted a 91-94 on Kyrene and Elliot going southbound this morning.

Didn't recognize it

Phoen$x, I would love to meet up with you sometime. My car is always with me at my Tempe office. Well maybe not for long, i'm looking at buying somthing new to drive everyday. But it's hard to find a better ride.

I was at Acura Peoria earlier today, wasn't my car.
Just grabbing a part from Tim (he mentioned there was an NSX in the shop, probably same one you saw)

It wasn't me either, but I saw a black NSX getting onto the 101E from 51ave last night at 6:55pm, and also saw Steve's yellow NSX near 7st/Greenway on Sunday around noon.

It wasn't me either, but I saw a black NSX getting onto the 101E from 51ave last night at 6:55pm, and also saw Steve's yellow NSX near 7st/Greenway on Sunday around noon.

Actually could have been me :) Was there around then... Super Stock mode.

Also, saw Gerry's car today :(

Sad Panda!

Back