• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some late night camera fun

MiamiMermaid said:

Hey Martin!

LOL, I thought that was a pic of you the whole time. I don't watch much TV, only SEINFELD!! ;)

Hi

Well..I wish..then I would have needed a NSX minibus for all the ladies :biggrin:

That is Adrian Pasdar. Actor. Played in a lot of films and tvshows. Maybe you remember him from Top Gun. One of the "hot shots".

Regards

Re: bubbly w/ some bubbles...

Osiris_x11 said:
Dom P'? :cool:

You made my day! Not w/ the brand-new Silverstone NSX. Not w/ the T&A shots. But that you also have an orange short-sleeve knit in your wordrobe!?! :biggrin:

sorry, the dom only comes out on special occasions. that my friend is good old fashioned Ballatore, bought at my local K-Roger. high class stuff.

as far as making your day, glad to be of service. :biggrin:

liftshard said:
Roberto Cavalli.

If I was gonna buy polo shirts, I'd get Brioni. If you want RLauren stuff, at least get the Purple Label. No horsies.

Cavalli is just mass produced italian garbage that doesn't fit me. I'm not down with paying 250 for a shirt then 50 more for the alterations. Brioni suits are exceptional, however not familiar with their polos and can't comment on them.

BTW RL doesn't sell purple label pique polos.

The ones with the horsies fit me just fine. :biggrin:

nuccaJB said:
menuserve, your comments crack me up! Every hot pick is followed with wanting to get some! :biggrin: :tongue: That last picture does need a spanky spank though :tongue:
Silverstone... OMG your clothes are in order by color (ROY G BIV), but your problem is you need wooden hangers! :tongue:

those are mahogany hangers, sir. attribute the color coordination to prying females.

SilverStone05 said:
those are mahogany hangers, sir. attribute the color coordination to prying females.

My bad, I thought that they were black plastic from the pic. :biggrin:
Color coordination like that is not a bad thing, it gives a little sense of satisfaction when it is done. As for champagne, on a random night I never mind a little white star or veuve if it is not a special occasion. I love champagne!

SilverStone05 said:
Cavalli is just mass produced italian garbage that doesn't fit me.

Surely, you jest. About the mass-produced part. The Cavalli stuff that I own could not be mass-produced. The wool is too thin and it has sparkly stuff attached to it. If ppl think chicks dig pink horsie shirts, you should see this RC pullover I have. I get guys coming up to me in big clubs wanting my apparel. I get complimented so often on the gear that I am like Bacardi and Cola where the chick is like "you guys look hot," and he just goes, "yeah."

I'm not down with paying 250 for a shirt then 50 more for the alterations. Brioni suits are exceptional, however not familiar with their polos and can't comment on them.

Brioni makes exceptional everything. Most of my shirts are Brioni. I am not needing alterations right now. Go to Neiman's and look at their casual wear if you want to see.

BTW RL doesn't sell purple label pique polos.
The ones with the horsies fit me just fine. :biggrin:

Er...well, if you like looking disgustingly yuppie to the point of being cliched, it is certainly your prerogative. Polo really IS mass-produced junk. I guess if it fits you without alteration, this is something to consider. I am fairly thin right now and even I can't fit Prada shit too well or Cavalli jeans, for example. I dunno bout that closet, tho...too much of the same stuff just in different colors. You've got a different car, might as well dress differently than the other 9 million guys w/ the same shirts.

And, I like the chick in the green shirt better than the brunette. That your jacuzzi? I got one too in my house, pimp!

liftshard said:
Surely, you jest. About the mass-produced part. The Cavalli stuff that I own could not be mass-produced. The wool is too thin and it has sparkly stuff attached to it. If ppl think chicks dig pink horsie shirts, you should see this RC pullover I have. I get guys coming up to me in big clubs wanting my apparel. I get complimented so often on the gear that I am like Bacardi and Cola where the chick is like "you guys look hot," and he just goes, "yeah."

Compliments on my apparel aren't uncommon....even in my boring, yuppie polo trash. :eek: really though, the custom fit shirts with the tapered sides fit me like a glove...thats why I have a few of them. and the thing i like about polo is that if i buy a medium, i know its a damn medium, i don't have to go trying everything on.

liftshard said:
Brioni makes exceptional everything. Most of my shirts are Brioni. I am not needing alterations right now. Go to Neiman's and look at their casual wear if you want to see.

In boring old cincinnati we don't have great shopping like other parts.

liftshard said:
Er...well, if you like looking disgustingly yuppie to the point of being cliched, it is certainly your prerogative. Polo really IS mass-produced junk. I guess if it fits you without alteration, this is something to consider. I dunno bout that closet, tho...too much of the same stuff just in different colors. You've got a different car, might as well dress differently than the other 9 million guys w/ the same shirts.

I'm cliched 5000 times a day. If people want to go ahead and profile me, thats fine with me, i'm blessed (or cursed) with the arrogance to not care. Yes I know polo is mass produced, but i'm the type of person who is a sucker for anything that fits great. All the shit nowadays (and it makes me sick) is geared toward fat people.

As far as the closet goes, that picture is of one half of one of 4 walls in one of two walk-in closets. (try saying that 5 times fast!) My polo shirts don't make up a significant portion of my wardrobe. :wink:

liftshard said:
And, I like the chick in the green shirt better than the brunette. That your jacuzzi? I got one too in my house, pimp!

As far as the chicks go, yes I prefer the looks of the blonde as well. She's also a great kisser among other things. :biggrin: And the jacuzzi is hers, not mine unfortunately.

nuccaJB said:
My bad, I thought that they were black plastic from the pic. :biggrin:
Color coordination like that is not a bad thing, it gives a little sense of satisfaction when it is done. As for champagne, on a random night I never mind a little white star or veuve if it is not a special occasion. I love champagne!

Its all good.....Yes, I love champagne as well. Veuve is good, moet is good, however, the gas station Ballatore does well for those 3 bottles to myself nights.

Haha....we used to say "get balla-tore up" in college.

All this talk of bubbly, i'm going to go get a bottle on the way home from the office.

seeing un-chaos in your wardrobe....

SilverStone05 said:
12926DSC03347-med.JPG

i don't know who's more pathologic between us by looking at closets,
but i'm sure we could dig up more halloween stuff outa mine :rolleyes:

your friends are very cute, esp the polkadotted/ripped jeans gal
very natural. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC06004.JPG
    DSC06004.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 263
Asti Spumanti, babieee... lol!

SilverStone05 said:
As far as the chicks go, yes I prefer the looks of the blonde as well.

Is the blonde gal in the jacuzzi (next to you & the bubbly) the same gal as the one in the first set of pics in the thread w/ the black, spaghetti-strap top & then later pics w/ a green, sleeveless v-neck?

Just curious... she looks totally different in the jacuzzi! :cool:

Cinci' huh... I use to be in da' Burgh. Big game this weekend, Bungels & Stillers! :biggrin:

Liftshard
, I use to hit up the Neiman in Tysons' when I use to visit my sis' in NorVA. I heard there's one in DC too? I can't believe Montgomery County, MD doesn't have one!?!

Is it just me or is this thread a little low on testosterone?

The pics of the females work but the rainbow polo shirt collection with all the name dropping of clothing brands and the related stuff is bordering on oprah-ish..

how about a pic of those girls installing a CTSC on your NSX in their bikinis? :wink: :biggrin:

Re: Asti Spumanti, babieee... lol!

Osiris_x11 said:
Is the blonde gal in the jacuzzi (next to you & the bubbly) the same gal as the one in the first set of pics in the thread w/ the black, spaghetti-strap top & then later pics w/ a green, sleeveless v-neck?

Just curious... she looks totally different in the jacuzzi! :cool:

Cinci' huh... I use to be in da' Burgh. Big game this weekend, Bungels & Stillers! :biggrin:

Liftshard
, I use to hit up the Neiman in Tysons' when I use to visit my sis' in NorVA. I heard there's one in DC too? I can't believe Montgomery County, MD doesn't have one!?!

No, the one in the green shirt and spaghetti strap black shirt is different than the blonde in the hot tub.

Oh yes, big game this weekend...i'm hosting a party at my place if anyone wants to join some youngn's. Should be one hell of a game.

menuserve said:
still no thong shots?

since i am an ass and legs man, i'll humor you. from my private collection....

12926DSC02032-med.JPG

12926DSC02746-med.JPG

happy? :tongue:

SilverStone05 said:
Compliments on my apparel aren't uncommon....even in my boring, yuppie polo trash. :eek: really though, the custom fit shirts with the tapered sides fit me like a glove...thats why I have a few of them. and the thing i like about polo is that if i buy a medium, i know its a damn medium, i don't have to go trying everything on.

Yes, well, the Italians haven't yet figured out consistent sizing. Besides some of their crap having freakin weird numbers on them which have no bearing on any real metric, they also appear to be normalized based upon people who are starving to death.

In boring old cincinnati we don't have great shopping like other parts.

Ugh. So pink horsies are haute couture there?

I'm cliched 5000 times a day. If people want to go ahead and profile me, thats fine with me, i'm blessed (or cursed) with the arrogance to not care. Yes I know polo is mass produced, but i'm the type of person who is a sucker for anything that fits great. All the shit nowadays (and it makes me sick) is geared toward fat people.

You are buying chinese, tho, man. And, the real italian stuff isn't sized for fat people. I had to lose weight to fit into prada shirts. I still cannot fit into half the jeans coming out of that country. But, the rest of it, yeah. Fat people. But...1/3 of the country IS fat.

As far as the closet goes, that picture is of one half of one of 4 walls in one of two walk-in closets. (try saying that 5 times fast!) My polo shirts don't make up a significant portion of my wardrobe. :wink:

What are you, a girl?? My stuff is arranged by the designer or in whatever order I'm going to wear it. Otherwise, I might just stand there and stare at the clothes and end up grabbing a Tshirt.

As far as the chicks go, yes I prefer the looks of the blonde as well. She's also a great kisser among other things. :biggrin: And the jacuzzi is hers, not mine unfortunately.

Tsk tsk...you lose pimp points for admitting to that, player.

It's freakin true, tho. Every girl wants to marry a doctor. There are plenty of moms still wanting their daughters to marry lawyers, so that helps, but there's plenty of negative baggage associated with being a lawyer. I think some kind of a surgeon is best, like for a major organ or something.

But, chicks dig firefighters too, so if you're too wimpy to lie about actually being in retail, you can join the volunteer firefighter pool and get some "fireman" license plates or something.

No need to bust on the guys shirts, I know a lot of gay guys who are into 250$+ Brioni shirts as well, I bet they love that you have the high end stuff too when they walk by and pinch your ass.

sorry, guys...mod asked me to take the ass pics down

Ko-nsx said:
damn i missed them? Prime is at least R-rated aint it?

Hi

If the title has a warning "Not work safe" then you are "allowed" to post more explicit things. But as nice as that picture was, it was a bit over the edge so I understand that the mods asked for it to be pulled.

Regards

Back