• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some of you may appreciate this

Hi guys, the spoiler is from do-luck I will snap some shots tomorrow. I am not working on the car today . I got food poisoning last night and not feeling good at all today. A website is in the works with lots of info and pics on a varity of topics relating to the nsx.

any updates on the wing?!

Thanks, Mark

OK first, here are the wing pics, btw its from DO-Luck there website is do-luckusa.com

Attachments

• tr2.jpg
    tr2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 6,477
  • tr3.jpg
    tr3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 6,584
  • tr4.jpg
    tr4.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 6,437
I finally got going on the wheel wells and cleaning up the coilovers so here is the before pic and a few pics during the removal of the non catalysed undercoating. I start out using a steel spatula and a flat screw driver to get the majority of the gunk off , then a wire brush and lastly solvent. Afterwards I will prep with grease and wax remover before spraying sealer and paint.

Attachments

• ns8.jpg
    ns8.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 6,314
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6,173
  • n7.jpg
    n7.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 10,296
Last edited:
Last but not least my helpers brilliant method of making sure his shoes don't get dirty:)

Attachments

• n8.jpg
    n8.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 6,142
Thank you very much!! for the pics of the do-luck spoiler.

How do you like it?!...the was it accents the car, do you think it adds the lines of the car or takes it away?

Its my favorite. Probably wouldn't look good on a totally stock car though, its a little on the wild side. Pictures don't do it justice at all. I definitely like it better than the nsx-r wing, its much more fluid.The construction is awesome, and weave is perfectly straight.

Damn it will you guys quit installing wide body or medium body kits!!!! I am doing good to find 4k for the rims and tires I want!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Hey Brent, we can't having you running around with out respectable rims, whats your paypal email...... i will donate $10 to the cause. just don't buy any goofy shit.Anybody else?

Man I seriously can't decide, but I have to soon.....we are spraying sealer tomorrow night hopefully. On a side note I want to thank James at Wholesale Hyperformance for the carbon trunk and Nate at Comptech USA for help with the headers. I will post more pics tomorrow night. Later guys!

KANE said:
Hey Brent, we can't having you running around with out respectable rims, whats your paypal email...... i will donate $10 to the cause. just don't buy any goofy shit.Anybody else?

hey rav, if you want to donate....

KANE said:
I plan to use an anti corrosive coating used in the aerospace industry, thanks for all the compliments. :) Next is removal of all the petroleum based undercoating on the car and a new paint job for the entire underside.

The paint they use on LYCOMING engines have some nice colors. I wanted to do my engine in color, but didn't find the time, I regret that now...

KANE said:
Man I seriously can't decide, but I have to soon.....we are spraying sealer tomorrow night hopefully. On a side note I want to thank James at Wholesale Hyperformance for the carbon trunk and Nate at Comptech USA for help with the headers. I will post more pics tomorrow night. Later guys!

Is it done yet? :biggrin:

Ok Guys here are some current pics

Attachments

• 1B 022.jpg
    1B 022.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 5,129
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 5,072
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 4,952
more pics

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 5,026
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 4,702
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 4,777
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4,715
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 4,760
Is that brooklands green? Finally!! I've been checking back on this thread hoping for more pics!!! Looks good so far Kane! here's mine out ... looks awfully similar to some of your earlier pics!!

2005-05-27_101018_block_out_of_car.jpg

Back