• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Some of you may appreciate this

Thanks guys. Its not Brooklands green.....the color is from a more exotic car. The color change is definitely a pain if you want to do it right. I swear putting the front compartment back together was the worst, as I stripped it completely down. I will post some more pics tonight hopefully.

Looks good Kane!
Love the effort you have put into the finer details that this car deserves !
Good to see another Sorcery wideboy owner.

you sold all your old parts ?

I have a few things left but not much. Thanks again for all the compliments guys. We are starting on a custom single turbo setup next week. Nico seriously your car looks so tight, I hope mine looks as good when its done.

Don't know how I missed this thread before today - excellent attention to detail. Extremely impressed. Look forward to seeing the final result.

This is what I am talking about! Excellent pictures and progress reports. This is how a complete paint job should be done. Man, I wish my car was that clean underneath! Good job, can't wait to see the final result.

KANE said:
I finally got going on the wheel wells and cleaning up the coilovers so here is the before pic and a few pics during the removal of the non catalysed undercoating. I start out using a steel spatula and a flat screw driver to get the majority of the gunk off , then a wire brush and lastly solvent. Afterwards I will prep with grease and wax remover before spraying sealer and paint.

Hey! Who is the guy with the Bellingham Parks and Rec shirt??!! That used to be my old stompin' grounds.

WWU, all the way!

Wow i'm impressed the color is Aston Martin:) The guy in the pic is a very good friend of mine who graciously agreed to help in the undercoating removal process.

Kane that is damn pimp man, really clean detail that no one usually bothers with.

KANE said:
Ok now that I picked a color any suggestions on wheels?

1_norm.gif

or

1_norm.gif

VERY nice job so far!

Yeah, I think with the Aston green a classic motorsport wheel, gold on the inside with a polished lip, would be killer. Either that or all black in a motorsport design to reflect the beast this things gonna be.

Im watching this thread with awe.

Sorry guys I already purchased rims. I ended up going with the Top Secret edition Volk LE-37. I will post some pics tonight

KANE!!
Holy cow brother..

whens the ETA for this project ??

Ravi
Looking incredible..especially the bottom of the car. You are a magic man.
Z

Back