• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Soon to be NSX owner...

Hi guys,

Just put a deposit down on a very clean GPW NA1, looking to take delivery sometime next week.

Car is completely stock aside from a set of aftermarket wheels, which I'm looking to swap out ASAP. I am looking for a set of OEM '02+ rims until I figure out what look I am going for. Also looking for a set of coilovers (preferably KW v3) and exhaust (GT-one if I can source one out, but I'll settle for a Pride V2 for now). If anyone has any of the above or anything else they are looking to get rid of send me a PM.

I live in Hamilton and there isn't too many NSXs around so looking to attend some get togethers later on this summer if time permits as well.

Pictures to follow soon.

Kenny

PS. Here are pictures of my last couple cars (still own one but parting it out and selling soon). You can see I have a thing for white cars.

181307_10150889374398585_1393458422_n.jpg

400386_10150468946693585_2067060734_n.jpg

Congrats. Always curious to hear how people find their NSX. Wanna share your story? GPWs are especially tough to find nevertheless a stock one.

Hi guys,

Just put a deposit down on a very clean GPW NA1, looking to take delivery sometime next week.
Congrats! It's a great feeling finishing your search and realizing a dream.

Hi guys,
I live in Hamilton and there isn't too many NSXs around so looking to attend some get togethers later on this summer if time permits as well.

That's where you're wrong. We have a pretty good concentration here.

There's myself, Bruni911, Aloooooooominumdream as well as a silver '94 coupe and Brooklands targa. Those are just off the top of my head, we're pretty well represented.

Come out to the cruise on Sunday, it starts in Hamilton!

Congrats on getting your GPW...now we have three GPW in the Club, plus yours.

If you would like to meet some other NSX'er join us for the Niagara cruise this week, the details are in under the NSX Club of Canada.

Also, join the Club to get the various Club benefits details @ NSXCLUB.ca

Bram

Congrats on the acquistion. You must be picking up Waqaas' 92 GPW. Great to see another addition in Golden Horseshoe. Join us at NSX Club of Canada and meet more of the locals. We have a cruise and BBQ event this Sunday in Southern Ontario. You should join us.

I think there are 5 GPW (including sliqq's) - eddie82, Paul K, 8400RPM, Sennansx81, now sliqq

Last edited:
Congrats on your soon to be NSX. Gotta love the GPW.

Wow! Another GPW!? Congrats!!

Thanks! I wouldn't have gone with any other colour.

Congrats. Always curious to hear how people find their NSX. Wanna share your story? GPWs are especially tough to find nevertheless a stock one.

Not much of a story. I've been looking for a replacement for my S2000 for a little over a year but nothing really came up that caught my eye. I planned to fly down south to check out a couple cars but this car happened to come up at the right time. Went to look at it the day after it was posted and went ahead with the purchase. My ideal car is an '02+ GPW but this will have to do for now.

Congrats! It's a great feeling finishing your search and realizing a dream.

That's where you're wrong. We have a pretty good concentration here.

There's myself, Bruni911, Aloooooooominumdream as well as a silver '94 coupe and Brooklands targa. Those are just off the top of my head, we're pretty well represented.

Come out to the cruise on Sunday, it starts in Hamilton!

Thanks! I must not be out at the right time. The only one I spot in my area is the '02+ Imola.

Congrats on getting your GPW...now we have three GPW in the Club, plus yours.

If you would like to meet some other NSX'er join us for the Niagara cruise this week, the details are in under the NSX Club of Canada.

Also, join the Club to get the various Club benefits details @ NSXCLUB.ca

Bram

Congrats on the acquistion. You must be picking up Waqaas' 92 GPW. Great to see another addition in Golden Horseshoe. Join us at NSX Club of Canada and meet more of the locals. We have a cruise and BBQ event this Sunday in Southern Ontario. You should join us.

I think there are 5 GPW (including sliqq's) - eddie82, Paul K, 8400RPM, Marc, now sliqq

Just sent payment for the membership. I'll try my best to make it out to the cruise this weekend but it most likely won't be in the NSX.

And yes, this is Waqaas' car.

Cool! Glad to hear you found a car, and Grand Prix White is really the only way to go. :cool:

Just make sure all of your maintenance is up to date before starting the 'modding' process or anything. Sometimes people overlook spending the money to make their car solid before doing other things. Beyond that, the world of NSX ownership is pretty sweet. I have been considering bringing my 1994 Grand Prix White up there when we make our trip up to Barrie for a week next week. If you have yours by then, maybe I will pop on by and take a look.

Congrats and welcome to the fold. I just went the opposite direction and went from my black blown NA1 to a AP2CR. Both cars really are very comparable. Hope to be back in a NSX soon enough.

LMK what S2K parts you have for sale :cool:

Congrats and welcome to the fold. I just went the opposite direction and went from my black blown NA1 to a AP2CR. Both cars really are very comparable. Hope to be back in a NSX soon enough.

LMK what S2K parts you have for sale :cool:

Thanks!

I've been through 3 S2000s already and thought it was time for a change. I'm really gonna miss the top down drives for sure.

I posted my parts for sale a couple weeks ago and everything went within 2 days. I have small things but nothing I would swap CR parts out for.

Congrats! I think I sold you my CR lip and bumper last year?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Congratulations !! If you haven't already done so, you might want to check out the NSX Wiki on this site. You can access it off the red action bar at the top of most pages.
Enjoy!

Congrats new GPW owner, main rule: make sure maintenance is up to date, their is still sunny days at the summer have fun and enjoy all seconds of it.

Take a minute to place a couple of shots(pix).

Congrats! I think I sold you my CR lip and bumper last year?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks, and yup, that was me.

Welcome to Prime!! You will love the nsx!

Congratulations !! If you haven't already done so, you might want to check out the NSX Wiki on this site. You can access it off the red action bar at the top of most pages.
Enjoy!

Congrats new GPW owner, main rule: make sure maintenance is up to date, their is still sunny days at the summer have fun and enjoy all seconds of it.

Take a minute to place a couple of shots(pix).

Thanks guys, along with all the aftermarkets parts I am purchasing I am also picking up a bunch of OEM parts to bring the car back to new.

Here's a quick shot of my cars the day I picked up the NSX.

6af16800e00411e186fe22000a1c9ebd_7.jpg

GPW with the black roof, my favorite color combo for the NSX

Back