• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southern Indiana Drive - August 13th

timothyaw said:
Is this drive open to S2k's, just curious?

I don't know the answer to your question since I'm not the one organizing but IMO I think it would be nice to extend the invitation. As a FYI the S2k guys are doing a Brown County run this weekend, the 30th, and are open to NSX's, as well as others tagging along. I'll be heading down there on Saturday morning if anybody wants to join in. The link http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6194 :smile:

Nate

Since the routes are pretty similar, does anyone know how long we would be driving? Trying to see what time I would make it back if I make it in for the S2K.

TIA

whealy said:
Since the routes are pretty similar, does anyone know how long we would be driving? Trying to see what time I would make it back if I make it in for the S2K.

TIA

I think you're asking about the drive this weekend. If so, to quote one of the S2K guys, south side of Indy by around 3-4pm. HTH

Nate

That's funny you ask about the s2k's, because I had been thinking about posting an invite on their forum. I think it would be great to have them here for the drive. Tim, could you post on their forum for me(?), as I am out the door!! Just two weeks away!! :biggrin:

timothyaw said:
Is anyone going to be in Greenwood Sat night? Wish I could join you in the drive sounds like it would be fun. I'll have to catch the next drive...

Yes, I am going to the Suds Saturday. Will you be there?

Nate,

Thanks for posting the invite.......can't get on that forum at work (although it allows me to get on here) and didn't have time this morning. You guys will probably drive by the house I'll be @ on 46 tomorrow, but don't know if I'll be able to join. I'll just wait by the side of the road if I can attend! :wink: ... Have fun, and don't spoil yourself with those twisties. You'll have them again in two weeks. :cool:

Big_nate said:
Nobody up for the drive tomorrow :confused: Bueller?????

Jonas I put the invite for those guys on the s2ki board with a link to this thread.

Nate

Made it out with the S2k's today. It was a good time. Hope to make the one outlined on this post. Will commit when I have a better idea of schedule.

jonas1jp said:
Nate,
Thanks for posting the invite.......can't get on that forum at work (although it allows me to get on here) and didn't have time this morning. You guys will probably drive by the house I'll be @ on 46 tomorrow, but don't know if I'll be able to join. I'll just wait by the side of the road if I can attend! :wink: ... Have fun, and don't spoil yourself with those twisties. You'll have them again in two weeks. :cool:

Jonas...were you out in your car today?? I was in Columbus, Indiana today and saw a red NSX with ivory leather and some really nice shiny wheels on it...was that you?? I was in a white S2000 and there was a silver S2000 in front of me so you might not have seen me.

whealy said:
Made it out with the S2k's today. It was a good time. Hope to make the one outlined on this post. Will commit when I have a better idea of schedule.

Good to meet you today...sorry we had to leave, but we had to get back to Fort Wayne today to get some parts ready for shipment and some other family matters. It sure was cool looking in my rear view mirror and seeing your NSX with Nate's behind it. Sweeeeeet! :)

Big_nate said:
Nobody up for the drive tomorrow :confused: Bueller?????

Jonas I put the invite for those guys on the s2ki board with a link to this thread.

Nate

Hi Nate,

It was good to meet you and Bill on the drive today. Thanks for inviting us to your drive. I had the other red car today.

Walt and I went to the Suds this evening and met Dave and Tim and they were telling us about your upcoming drive also. I just sent Jonas an email for directions, is there anything else I need to do to sign up for the drive?

Thanks,
Bob

PS....Hi Mitch, good to see you again.

Yeah it was great putting screen names to faces guys. Here's a few pics not to hijack the thread anymore than we already have.

Attachments

• DSC00910.JPG
    DSC00910.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC00912.JPG
    DSC00912.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC00913.jpg
    DSC00913.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00915.jpg
    DSC00915.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 286
Thanks again for the hospitality of the s2k guys yesterday. You guys missed out on a beautiful day and a great drive. :smile: Good to meet you Bill, and thanks for posting the pics.
Bob, I think sending the e-mail to jonas1jp should suffice, glad to hear you're going to try to make it, I think its cool having a little variety of cars. Hopefully see everyone in a couple of weeks. :cool:

Nate

Too bad I missed out on the nice drive, but I plan to be at the next one. It was nice to meet Bill, Walt and Dave at Suds on Sat night. I look forward to meeting with all of you again.

Yeah Tim, it was nice meeting you as well. And for those who have not met Tim...you talk about a guy who is particular. He has floormats for his floormats. :biggrin: His 01 Yellow truly is beautiful.

Thanks for the kind words Dave, but I think you're right there with me when it comes to particular :tongue: Anybody else showing up down at the Suds this Saturday night?

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. Yes, I should be there this weekend. You planning on going?

Unfortunately, for me, you can count me out for the Aug 13 drive. I have an out of town family commitment so I'll be gone for the next couple of weeks :frown: Hope the weather holds and watch out for Buford T. Justice outside of Nashville. Maybe we can get another one in before the end of the season?

Nate

Big_nate said:
Unfortunately, for me, you can count me out for the Aug 13 drive. I have an out of town family commitment so I'll be gone for the next couple of weeks :frown: Hope the weather holds and watch out for Buford T. Justice outside of Nashville. Maybe we can get another one in before the end of the season?

Nate

Same here, circumstances won't allow me to come. I hope we have more drives before winter :frown:

All right guys, we've got a couple that backed out. I would like to get some kind of rough number of attendees. Anyone....................................?

Thanks,

Joe

Back