• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southern Indiana Drive - August 13th

I'm an S2000 owner in the Central Indiana S2000 Club. I missed the S2000 Brown County drive on July 30, and was hoping to join you all on the 24th (I saw your post inviting us at www.S2kca.com).

Assuming the S2000 folks are still welcome, have you folks decided on a time and place to meet on the 24th?

karwath said:
I'm an S2000 owner in the Central Indiana S2000 Club. I missed the S2000 Brown County drive on July 30, and was hoping to join you all on the 24th (I saw your post inviting us at www.S2kca.com).

Assuming the S2000 folks are still welcome, have you folks decided on a time and place to meet on the 24th?

Of course, let them all know over on s2k as well. The more the merrier!!

Meeting in the same spot as before, Mill Race Park. Send me an email and I'll reply with directions. [email protected]

Joe

All right guys, trying to get a roll call here. Need to arrange in advance for the small gift we have for anyone who wants to show. Don't get too excited, it's a SMALL gift. I've got at least 5 s2k guys showing up who have contacted me by email. As far as NSX's, looks like we have:

Big Nate
Timothyaw
Djdrock
Jonas1jp
Whealy
Ohio Steve
JDNSX

C'mon guys.......

Hope to see more than this on the

RRRROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL CAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I will be out of town again.....ARGH!! Anyone want to go for a drive with me this Saturday when I will actually be in town. :(

jonas1jp said:
Ahhhhhh.........attention to detail. My apologies Whealy :rolleyes:

NP. I'm still in for 9/24 .. although I haven't mentinoed it to my family yet. So if you see a Pilot keeping up with me on the way there that to the "untrained eye" looks like it's chasing me, don't be alarmed! :)

Oh and sorry Mitch, can't join you either. Too many kids things started up this month to take too many Saturdays.

Meeyatch1 said:
I will be out of town again.....ARGH!! Anyone want to go for a drive with me this Saturday when I will actually be in town. :(

I don't know how you're putting all those miles on your NSX when none of us have seen it all year! :wink: I'm going to work on Saturday :mad: but am around on weekdays, usually thursdays and fridays, if anybody ever wants to make a weekday run.

Nate

Big_nate said:
I don't know how you're putting all those miles on your NSX when none of us have seen it all year! :wink: I'm going to work on Saturday :mad: but am around on weekdays, usually thursdays and fridays, if anybody ever wants to make a weekday run.

Nate

I update my mileage counter in my sig every time I drive the car, so the mileage is current from the last time I got out of it. As you may have noticed, the miles have not moved in a long time. My cars are about 110 miles away from me in Fort Wayne as I do not have space for them down here in Indy and drive a company car during the week. It is freaking killing me to not drive them.... :(

Meeyatch1 said:
I update my mileage counter in my sig every time I drive the car, so the mileage is current from the last time I got out of it. As you may have noticed, the miles have not moved in a long time. My cars are about 110 miles away from me in Fort Wayne as I do not have space for them down here in Indy and drive a company car during the week. It is freaking killing me to not drive them.... :(

DUDE!!! GET A STORAGE UNITT!!!!!!!!! There's like 4 within 5 minutes of you!!!

Dan Ciesniewski said:
DUDE!!! GET A STORAGE UNITT!!!!!!!!! There's like 4 within 5 minutes of you!!!

I have too many cars man.....I would spend $1,000/month in just storage. :(

As of now I rent a building in Fort Wayne to keep them in.

Looks like it should be a good turnout. The forecast is calling for a 20% chance of rain. Unless the forecast starts to look really bad, the meet is a go.

We will be meeting at 10am, but Joe and I will be there earlier. If anyone wants my or Joes cellphone #, PM us for that.

Joe and I are looking forward to putting some faces with the names of those we have not met.

David

whealy said:
Is the time 10:00 am Indiana Time tomorrow? And of course there is the weather question ...

Yes, glad you mentioned that. It is 10am Indiana time everybody.

Weather...20% chance of precip. I think we will be fine (fingers crossed).

Special thanks to jonas1jp’s and djdrock’s efforts in pulling this together. You guys did a great job. And somehow we procured some Acura t-shirts out of the deal. Not exactly sure who was responsible, but djdrock passed them out. In any case, thanks!

What we lack in numbers, we make up for in camaraderie. Great having reps from KY, OH and S2000. It was awesome meeting and reacquainting with you guys.

The participants from today…

Attachments

• DSC01026.JPG
    DSC01026.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC01027.JPG
    DSC01027.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC01028.JPG
    DSC01028.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC01029.JPG
    DSC01029.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC01030.JPG
    DSC01030.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Re: Southern Indiana Drive

Thanks guys, good time, except the cat part (looks like my grill got cracked, but it could have been worse), here are some pics:

13404CIMG0443-med.JPG

13404CIMG0446-med.JPG

13404CIMG0445-med.JPG

13404CIMG0444-med.JPG

More participants ...

Attachments

• DSC01031.JPG
    DSC01031.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC01032.JPG
    DSC01032.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 109