• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spa Yellow S2000

Proud parent of a 2006 S2000....back to the grass roots before I bought the NSX. The question is how do I justify 2 2 seat cars? I will have to ponder that thought for awhile...anyone have any advice?:biggrin:

Sounds awesome. What S2000 did you have before? What made you pick one up again? How are you liking it so far?

I have been looking at S2000s (both ap1 and ap2) the past week or so. Contemplated on getting one last year after a spontaneous test drive and learning a lot about them... and now the contemplation is coming back.

No justification needed...just enjoy the crap out of both of them. Lots of us on here have one of each! :cool:

You have options!!! Nice...

I had a 2000 silverstone metallic S when they first came out. In 2003 I traded it in for my dream car, and I have missed the S ever since. Nothing about the NSX it's just a S2000 thing... Anyway, I'm on day 2 of the S and it's going to be the car that I will not have a problem thrashing around. I have drove it with wet salt roads the last 2 days...and I'm not freaked out about it like I would be with the NSX.

Gary, looks like the company car gets to sit out in the cold.:tongue:

Having multiple 2-seat cars..............that's a GREAT problem to have :biggrin:

Enjoy,
Brian

Re: Rio Yellow S2000

Agreed, no justification necessary. I wouldn't mind having one of each (both Silverstone though), but currently lack the garage space. Guess you figured out that the AP2 is Rio yellow as indicated in your sig and not Spa yellow which is an AP1 color.

Back