• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Spoon aero mirrors Limited group buy for NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlimited, No Cap, but I will say that once the GB date is closed, we will submit the order and no more will be able to purchase afterwards. This will likely be our ONLY chance to order this from Spoon.
I myself am taking this opportunity to purchase 2 sets in case something happens to the set I put on my NSX and I need a spare.

Why do people keep asking variations of this question? This is a special one-time deal that I am putting together.

IT IS MADE BY SPOON SPORTS IN JAPAN - 100% AUTHENTIC SPOON (NOT REPLICA, NOT COPY, NOT FAKE, NOT STYLED COPY, NOT EBAY, NOT CHINESE, NOT TIAWAN, NOT MY GARAGE / BASEMENT etc)

The finish is exactly as posted in the first post, same as ALL Genuine Spoon mirrors.

And PLEASE, to keep the list clear and concise, IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PURCHASE, DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO THE LIST. IF you will not have the minimum deposit by the group buy END DATE, DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO THE LIST.

Thankyou

So they come in a White box with Spoon tape? :biggrin:

Pm sent

^ One would assume, but since I have never ordered this particular item before I cannot be for sure. :wink:

Yeah definitely, unless there is some crazy weather in the coming months when they ship from Japan to the USA....(which I cannot foresee)...

how much deposit is needed?

add me to the list

Who is your point of contact at Spoon for these? Im going to give them a call just to confirm the legitimacy of them. I'm sure other potential buyers would like confirmation too from Spoon Sports. Thanks!

Macgruber,

We buy all of our Spoon products from the official USA distributor / importer GoTuning, same as all the other Spoon Dealers in the USA.... They are the sole importer for the USA appointed by Spoon.
You can call Aaron if you have any doubts to the validity of this group buy (714)997-1114.
Anyone selling authentic Spoon Sports products today buys them from GT directly. You can find they are listed on the Spoon website as the official distributor here:
http://www.spoonsports.jp/dealer.html

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha! I believe we talked about this the last time you were in Chicago. For this price, the Spoon mirrors are the way to go. I am curious about the base though; are they TRUELY for the NSX? If so, this is a great opportunity for this community.

Yes Juice, somehow I missed this.

These are made specifically for the NSX. Spoon has already confirmed the fitment on their own NSX.

Last edited:
spoon mirror

please add me to the list. also, thanks for the hard work putting this together!

^ Added you to the list. Thanks

These videos are great to watch, granted they are of the spoon s2000, but nevertheless, showing some good details about their mirrors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1L6FLf9o3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rddVOOjkAJM

Here's another shot of the Spoon NSX sporting these mirrors.

1226587219_zps396fad68.jpg

ScreenShot2013-03-06at110037AM_zps795a9574.png

Last edited:
Can i ask a few questions.

Could we upgrade to a Carbon version if there was enough interest perhaps? if so how much?
What colour are the mirrors? i guess blue?
Will there be any Spoon branding on the mirrors or the glass?

Thanks.

I do not think we can offer a carbon version, but I will forward a request to Spoon and see if that is something they may offer.

The mirror glass will be blue. I'm sure there will be a Spoon logo somewhere on the mirror, perhaps on the base or bottom of housing, perhaps Scorp can confirm off of his set.

The mirrors are superb quality, my set has just arrived:

549228_457547817649698_1370822925_n.jpg

I got it through a contact in Japan which purchases a lot of Spoon sports parts on a regular basis. The only thing i can say that this groupbuy has great pricing and the mirrors are great quality. Thumbs up for the organiser!

wow more pictures!! a few pictures with them installed too plz

on the first post with the spoon nsx picture and the picture with the mirror itself, seem so me that the base are different. also the base on Bas spoon mirror looks different also.

do you actually know which base is it being made with? the spoon nsx base looks very tall compared to the other 2 photos.

Last edited:
wow more pictures!! a few pictures with them installed too plz

on the first post with the spoon nsx picture and the picture with the mirror itself, seem so me that the base are different. also the base on Bas spoon mirror looks different also.

do you actually know which base is it being made with? the spoon nsx base looks very tall compared to the other 2 photos.

That's because they are. The first 2 pics I posted, one was the s2000 spoon mirror (just to show example of the product), and the second photo was the Spoon NSX-R GT with the NSX Spoon mirrors installed.

This group buy is for the NSX Spoon mirrors, not S2000.

NOTE:
This Group Buy ENDS in 7 days! Get your orders in quickly!! Thank You
:wink:

Last edited:
That's because they are. The first 2 pics I posted, one was the s2000 spoon mirror (just to show example of the product), and the second photo was the Spoon NSX-R GT with the NSX Spoon mirrors installed.

This group buy is for the NSX Spoon mirrors, not S2000.

NOTE:
This Group Buy ENDS in 7 days! Get your orders in quickly!! Thank You
:wink:

Did you manage to find out about if thu would do a carbon version and branding?

thanks.

From the photos I have seen, there appears to be no "branding" on the mirror itself, only in the packaging.

Do those mirrors have a cracked housing? Those don't look very well made.

Are our bases going to be like the s2000, "foldable"?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back