• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis area ownership

I got an appointment setup with Pur Performance on Thursday! I asked for Dozier, but he had just left. Thanks though Eric, I hope they do a good job! As far as wheel color I am going a little off the wall here, but I want something different for the NSX. I have to first get some suspension first before I do so, but I am going with a Candy Teal. Along with Candy Teal valve covers. I believe it will look great and make the black pop! I'm sure some will dis like, but its all good!

Sounds interesting :eek:

Omega,
WAZZAT U I passed in my slate RL on Lindberg Southbound just North of the underpass at the airport @ about 4:45 as I was returning from Nashville? Couldn't miss the profile. You must work North of the airport, and were brave today with all the WX around the St. Louis area.

That was most likely me. Not sure how many other white NSX's are in St. Louis. I believe I was coming back from getting an estimate from the body shop on updating my rear valance. :wink:

Anyone else out today, first day of sunshine that I have been in town. Out @ 8 to the bread company for a bear claw and a pecan braid, Priorities 1) early mother's day surprise for my wife, 2) the dragon lady needs some exercise, in that order. Had to go to the store that allowed me to use 270. Left a GTO in the dust on the ramp who had been pushing for a bit in traffic. What a feeling! Hope that the rest of you are out showing our fair city what an NSX is. I am often surprised by those that don't know. Feeling a little crispy though when the full size Tesla is faster, 0-60 in 4.2. One blew by me on 40 a while back. Can't wait to drive it when we get the chance.
tesla.JPG

Nothing there. Looking forward to the attachments.
D

Okay, I finally got it to work. I went home for the weekend and my buddy Corey was able to take just a few shots of the car! I think they turned out great! I hope you enjoy! This weekend I will have some Rig Pro shots taken! I am excited for those as that is probably one of my favorite type of automotive shot!

Super!
Don

Okay, I finally got it to work. I went home for the weekend and my buddy Corey was able to take just a few shots of the car! I think they turned out great! I hope you enjoy! This weekend I will have some Rig Pro shots taken! I am excited for those as that is probably one of my favorite type of automotive shot!

My brother and uncle said they've seen a black NSX with a rear wing around... I take it they've been seeing you on the streets. :biggrin: Your car looks great and those still shots are awesome!!!!!

Thanks guys! And omega it probably was me. My office is in st.charles, so I am on 364w and hwy 94 a lot.

And JulieU that was not me. I usually stay in the MO/TN area.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright guys I got some rig pro shots done by a local guy! Btw he is very very cheap, but quality shots! Please let me know if you know anyone or if you would like them done. He only charges $30 a rig shot. Here is one of them. I got 2 more done that he will have done for me this week. Amazing work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 137
Whoa, no activity since the posting of pics by JDM. I guess it's because our weather has been so miserable. First sunny day in a long time (my wife commented, "I didn't know we moved to Seattle". Had the Dragon Lady out of the garage today only to have the springs on the door changed after they broke during the tornadoes. We are fortunate to have survived with no damage. The North County is devastated, looks like a war zone near Airport and Florissant Rds. January Wabash park was inundated. W/o power for the weekend, but better off than most. An empty refrigerator trumps the storm damage others have suffered, and we must keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

I have been so busy and the weather has been so bad, she has only gone for the oil change of the year to St. Louis Acura in the last 6 weeks. Anyone else out? Plan on making a Trader Joe's run tomorrow sometime, just to get some time behind the wheel.
Don

I hope to get out more in July. We just moved into our new house a week or so ago, so we've been occupied, then we're going to cancun next week.

Here is how I get my car in to the garage. Had a concrete guy come out to give me a estimate on fixing it. Ha! Stupid Wildwood acreage property and their crazy driveways!

attachment.php

Anyone out in the last couple of nice days? On the prowl for some new tires. Mine might last the summer. Wondered if any of you all have recent experience finding reasonably priced ones either locally or shipped in.
Best,
Don

Anyone out in the last couple of nice days? On the prowl for some new tires. Mine might last the summer. Wondered if any of you all have recent experience finding reasonably priced ones either locally or shipped in.
Best,
Don

Hey Don, I am not sure what size wheels you have, but I do like the yokohama S Drives a lot. I always go through www.discounttiredirect.com for mine. They seem to be the most reasonable priced and I have never had a shipping problem with them. Usually at the house within 2-3 days!

Thanks for the reply, apparently they're not available in the 16/17 configuration from those folks. Appreciate your help though. Am going to try some of the other online warehouses as the dealers really like their tires.

Last edited:
Was I the only one out today?

Found a new exercise path for the Dragon Lady. From the North County area where we live, South on 270 to Spirit Airport for some photos, back to the Maserati, RR, Bentley, Lambo, Lotus and Aston dealerships, the Mercedes museum, TJ's on Olive, Plaza Motors to look at the new Jag Convt. and home via several detours for a little spirited driving. Wife with a bad knee watching opera at home, only 5 High 5's today, however there were a lot of folks that had a "lean and hungry look" Cassius, and the thumbs up makes it all the better. We are going to educate the masses with this "Japanese Ferrari". What a hoot! Running like a fawn. I just love driving this toy, even though my wife isn't amused. PTL that He approved my purchase almost 2 years ago, I think! We'll find out later. Can't wait to share the experience with someone else. It's just like flying only easier to make happen.

Didn't have mine out this weekend, but I saw a 97+ yellow one on the way over to Bellevillle, IL on Saturday. From a distant I thought it was a Vette, but as it passed by I was definitely proven wrong... LOL!!!! Don't know who it belongs to, but it sure looked AWESOME!!!! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Don, I was at the Subway on St. Charles Rock Rd. a couple weeks ago and the guy who works there says his neighbor has a red NSX. I asked if him if the guy who owns it is older and he said yes... I can only assume it's you because you live in the North County area. Considering we live in the same county... let me know if you'll be out next weekend... I'd love to meet up and check the Dragon Lady out. That goes for anyone else who will be out. :wink:

Tyler

Last edited:
Could be one of the college kids, however I don't know them all. Couple of sure things, I am old and I have a red NSX and live in North County. <GGG>
Don

Back