• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering Rack Knock Bush

Has mine been shipped?

Bryan

Absolutely Bryan it was sent early last week you should get it this week sometime.

Let me know when you get it.

Les

Last edited:
Thank you Henry I will post it today. 7/8/14

Hi Les. It's been almost 3 weeks since you said you already sent it. You also said that I should get it end of this week and unfortunately it never came. I think I have been patient with the whole situation where you told me you were shipping it 7/8 only to find out 10 days after that you never shipped it but instead you ordered a different batch that supposedly should have already arrived this weekend.

If no knock bush shows up until Tuesday I would like to request that you please cancel my order and also provide me a Paypal payment refund.

I did asked last week if any of the first buyers of the group buy who ordered way ahead of me received theirs but unfortunately there were no response? I could not figure this out. :(

Hi Les. It's been almost 3 weeks since you said you already sent it. You also said that I should get it end of this week and unfortunately it never came. I think I have been patient with the whole situation where you told me you were shipping it 7/8 only to find out 10 days after that you never shipped it but instead you ordered a different batch that supposedly should have already arrived this weekend.

If no knock bush shows up until Tuesday I would like to request that you please cancel my order and also provide me a Paypal payment refund.

I did asked last week if any of the first buyers of the group buy who ordered way ahead of me received theirs but unfortunately there were no response? I could not figure this out. :(

Ok Henry first things first yes your order was delayed by 10 days due to a new and better batch of bushes being made hell man really sorry I was trying to do the right thing by you guys.

Please see attached pic with your details blacked out. I take a pic of every item sent overseas this was taken on Saturday at the Post Office. I would assume it would have stayed there until Monday morning 21 July. This item is sent from Australia not the next county from you it will take time in most cases it takes 7 business days to arrive in the USA.

I don't appreciate your tone that I may have duped you out of your money you asked last week if others had received their bushes but had no responses maybe they are patient and polite people.

If you really want your money back then fine just let me know and when your bush arrives you can have it for free but I don't think even that will make you happy.

If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know I would be more than happy to assist.Henry Knock Bush.jpg

Les

Hi Les,

The knock bush arrived today. The actual postage date was 7/19/14 which now make sense to me. Anyways, I'm just glad that I can now schedule to have my shop install this ASAP since the knocking sound is so loud that It is embarrassing to drive.

I'll post my review once it is installed. Thanks

Henry

Last edited:
Hi Les,

The knock bush arrived today. The actual postage date was 7/19/14 which now make sense to me. Anyways, I'm just glad that I can now schedule to have my shop install this ASAP since the knocking sound is so loud that It is embarrassing to drive.

I'll post my review once it is installed. Thanks

Henry

Hi Henry please let me know if you require further info or assistance.

Many thanks,

Les

2 sold 3 left for the group buy $120.00US shipped for free.

I had to replace my front shocks, so I did the bushing at the same time. I probably wont know a difference, since I didnt have any knocking. But, did it as a preventive maintenance. Very easy to install, but definitely took longer than 30 minutes, haha.

I had to replace my front shocks, so I did the bushing at the same time. I probably wont know a difference, since I didnt have any knocking. But, did it as a preventive maintenance. Very easy to install, but definitely took longer than 30 minutes, haha.

Supporting the shaft with this bush enables the factory bush to last longer instead of waiting for the factory bush to wear out.

We have sold a number of these bushes to people who have fitted them to racks before they notice any knocking.

Still have one bush left at the group buy price of $120.00US

Supporting the shaft with this bush enables the factory bush to last longer instead of waiting for the factory bush to wear out.

We have sold a number of these bushes to people who have fitted them to racks before they notice any knocking.

Still have one bush left at the group buy price of $120.00US

Claimed the last one.

Preventative maintenance WooT!

Actually I am in the process of taking out my EPS and changing it with a manual rack I ordered from Adnan of A.S. motorsports. The install will be much easier no? Should I install your bush as preventive measures?

If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks

Last edited:
Actually I am in the process of taking out my EPS and changing it with a manual rack I ordered from Adnan of A.S. motorsports. The install will be much easier no? Should I install your bush as preventive measures?

If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks

PM sent and yes much easier with the rack out and will extend the service life of your rack.

- - - Updated - - -

No probs enjoy many miles of knock free driving.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like one, any chance of still getting one for $120USD?

PM sent.

Hi Les, I dont need one yet but will do in time with the amount of track work I do, so put me down for the next batch since this one looks sold out.
Shipping to NZ, cheers Cam

Hi Les, I dont need one yet but will do in time with the amount of track work I do, so put me down for the next batch since this one looks sold out.
Shipping to NZ, cheers Cam

Hi Cam,

I'll do another group buy at $120.00US if we can get another four who want the NSX Knock Bush.

GROUP BUY RE-OPENED

$120.00US free shipping worldwide.

Last edited:
Two pre-sold three more needed.....

Nice just got some new springs and top hats so will wait to install those when this happens and do it all at once

Cool two more to go

Since post #3 ...Everyone's still thinking it, but no one's asking...is this bushing really worth $120? NSX-SA, by my calculations, you're making about $118 profit/bushing unless it's made of gold.

Last edited:
Since post #3 ...Everyone's still thinking it, but no one's asking...is this bushing really worth $120? NSX-SA, by my calculations, you're making about $118 profit/bushing unless it's made of gold.

Thanks for your post DR.

I wasn't aware that everyone was thinking that you could buy a highly precision machined sintered bronze bush from the local hardware store my bad for thinking otherwise.

As I have explained in an earlier post there's a lot more into supplying a steering component than buying something off the self and hoping it wont lock-up your steering either going to the shops for milk and bread or driving flat-out on a track day. I had tested this bush over 12mths in various conditions before offering it for sale making sure it was fit for purpose.

As for the price the alternative is to replace the whole rack at an approx. cost of $2,500.00.

I would like to order a bush from you and have it shipped internationally for $2.00 please, and heaven forbid that you need to make any money from this transaction. Have you ever bought any software? possibly cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars however the cd or download only cost a few cents its not what the product is its what it can do for you that's where the value lies.

Please let me know if you require further info or assistance.

Regards,

Les

value is in the eye of the beholder, I believe in $120 vs $2500 for some piece of mind. My car is fully up to date with every conceivable bit of maintenance whether needed or preventative I just regard this as doing some more to keep her in top shape whenever I want to drive her so I don't take her on track and something breaks that i could have prevented.

Back