• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering Rack Knock Bush

I'm interested in one as well. Do you have any left for $120. Thanks

Still doing the $120 us shipped. If so I'll take one. Mine is noisy.
Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Daniel yes mate they are still available at the $120.00 shipped price. Pls pay via PayPal including your shipping address.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in one as well. Do you have any left for $120. Thanks

Great pls pay via PayPal

- - - Updated - - -

I am interested in getting the bush. I'll send some money to the paypal address listed above.
PM me if there is anything additional I need to know.

Thanks Mr. Fuji I have seen your payment and will ship in the next couple of days.

Thank you

Payment just sent
6 mo ago I had my right front KW-V3 strut rebuilt thinking that was the problem, but did not help.
Hope this helps my 92 DD with 206,000 miles
Thanks

Payment sent! Thanks

Thanks Bugs knock bush will be sent as soon as new batch arrives hopefully only a few days away.

- - - Updated - - -

Payment just sent
6 mo ago I had my right front KW-V3 strut rebuilt thinking that was the problem, but did not help.
Hope this helps my 92 DD with 206,000 miles
Thanks

I thought the same thing when I was diagnosing my knock thanks for the order.

- - - Updated - - -

I just send you payment for one.

Thank you Acuhon.

Are there any realignment issues once this is put back together? Ie., remembering the number of turns to unscrew the tierod etc... thanks..

Are there any realignment issues once this is put back together? Ie., remembering the number of turns to unscrew the tierod etc... thanks..

Exactly just count the number of turns however you will need to make sure you mark the tie-rod shaft as this will have moved when you remove the knuckle joint.

Having said this a wheel alignment will never go astray at lease you know you are starting afresh.

All current orders posted thank you everyone.

New batch of bushes have arrived new orders now can be fulfilled again with free worldwide shipping.

I am interested if anybody with a newer nsx has had this problem and if so does the rack knock bushing work on the newer models. Mine is a 2002 with 68,000 miles and there is definitely a play on the passenger side between the rack and the housing. Our roads up here in Montreal Canada are the worst. Any help would be appreciated. As everyone else we want our cars to run perfect.

I am interested if anybody with a newer nsx has had this problem and if so does the rack knock bushing work on the newer models. Mine is a 2002 with 68,000 miles and there is definitely a play on the passenger side between the rack and the housing. Our roads up here in Montreal Canada are the worst. Any help would be appreciated. As everyone else we want our cars to run perfect.

Hi Silverback I just pm'd you however for the benefit of EPS rack owners a housing bush is currently under development and will be available shortly.

Care must be taken to correctly diagnose the knock in an EPS rack as there are other issues a knock bush fitment wont rectify.

Count me among the happy success stories. ;^] Thanks for making this fix available.

My car is a '91 with 60k and it was very rattly on rough roads until I "put a ring on it".

cheers

Count me among the happy success stories. ;^] Thanks for making this fix available.

My car is a '91 with 60k and it was very rattly on rough roads until I "put a ring on it".

cheers

Thank you for your kind words and happy rattle free driving :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Just sent payment. Tks for providing this valuable service. ...Ian

Thanks Ian your NSX knock bush is on its way.

Latest batch of knock bushes just arrived and ready to ship freight free worldwide.

Only $120 for knock free driving.

So, I'm finally getting around to installing this thing along with shock changes and today I saw this discussion: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/191375-Outer-tie-rod-replacement-issue
My understanding is that in order to install the bush, I need to remove the tie-rod end .. and not being an expert in doing that, I didn't realize I'd need a special tool as suggested in that other thread. Is this true .. do I need a special tool to remove the tie-rod without damaging it? And is there an approved way of re-installing it?

So, I'm finally getting around to installing this thing along with shock changes and today I saw this discussion: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/191375-Outer-tie-rod-replacement-issue
My understanding is that in order to install the bush, I need to remove the tie-rod end .. and not being an expert in doing that, I didn't realize I'd need a special tool as suggested in that other thread. Is this true .. do I need a special tool to remove the tie-rod without damaging it? And is there an approved way of re-installing it?

There are a number of ways to remove the tapered end on a tie-rod if you are not familiar with the procedure or comfortable with trying it either have someone who has experience or take it to your local mechanic/suspension shop. You can remove a tie-rod without any special tools its not really that hard but you need to know how too there are also 2-3 different tools that can be used these can be bought from local spare parts retailers.

Hopefully someone in the local NSX community could assist with the removal. The rest of the procedure is quite simple and straight forward.

Please let me know if you require further info or assistance.

Back