• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tail of the dragon 4/13-4/15

Hey Ron,

What route are you taking from Clearwater to get to Dillard on Wednesday?? I-75?

If you are, depending on when you drive through middle GA, you could stop by my place and use it as a pitstop/break point.

I'm in Warner Robins and live very close to the interstate.
Unfortunately, I've got so much going on lately, I will not be able to join you guys this year.

-jason

*looked it up, if you take I-75, the trip to Dillard seems to be about 9 hours, with Warner Robins being about a 6 hour stopping point, and maybe Lake City a 3 hour stopping point

Let me know if you guys might want to stop by on the way up or on the way down.
Thanks for the invite but we have 15-17 cars right now coming from Tampa so it might be difficult to stop by. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime soon :smile:

Thanks for the invite but we have 15-17 cars right now coming from Tampa so it might be difficult to stop by. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime soon :smile:

Oh, I see.

Man, that's going to be quite a sight traveling up the interstate.

I might get you to give me a call when you get close to my area, just so I can jump on the interstate and cruise with you guys for a while, lol. :biggrin:

Either way, have fun and be safe.

Are all these cars NSXs, or does this include S2000s also? Either way, that's a nice caravan.

This is going to be a great weekend!!!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

Are all these cars NSXs, or does this include S2000s also? Either way, that's a nice caravan.

This is going to be a great weekend!!!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk
Its S2000's and me along with Flabuf which is 2 Nsx's. Usually out of the 100-200 S2000's that come up there are 2-3 Nsx that join. I would love to organize an all NSX event at the dragon next year. Hopefully we can get some interest. Also please bring 2 way radios up with you if you have them so we can communicate

Its S2000's and me along with Flabuf which is 2 Nsx's. Usually out of the 100-200 S2000's that come up there are 2-3 Nsx that join. I would love to organize an all NSX event at the dragon next year. Hopefully we can get some interest. Also please bring 2 way radios up with you if you have them so we can communicate

Arghhh!!!!! Big problems with IT at the office during tax time. I may not be able to make it next week. Hate to drop out at the last moment, but clients pay the bills and it's a time where I make a difference for them.

Arghhh!!!!! Big problems with IT at the office during tax time. I may not be able to make it next week. Hate to drop out at the last moment, but clients pay the bills and it's a time where I make a difference for them.
I totally understand

So, is it safe to say, there is only one NSX coming from Florida for this event??:frown:

Yeah, at least from the Tampa Bay area. I'd have loved to come but it just isn't happening with our tax season and MAJOR IT problems. Arghhhhhh

Back