• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The car gods are mad at me...NSX horror story

In Texas it is perfectly legal to use deadly force to protect personal property.

That said, had that nutcase tried that with me, I'd have shot him. End of story. Who's to say he wasn't coming after you next. Any idea what that cain would do to the side of your head had he struck you like he struck the hood of your car?

Your going to sue him and his retard school, right?

You live in Austin??? That's awsome I always go up ther for meets with my Formula. J/w have you ever been to Vans ?

Sry for hijacking, also nice show of self-control.

Are you asking about Vans auto parts or Vans skate park...I have been to both?

I like Austin but am moving my business and home south right now to New Braunfels. In the last 12 years I have lived here the area has changed a lot, and in ways that make me want to venture on a little further.

NSXDreamer2 said:
Hmmm, I know state laws are different, but if you are really jumping out the car and kind of get physical with her with the purpose of keep her away from your car (protecting your property) could it be count as "self protection"??

I am not sure how the law on this works in NY but I in fact did beat the snot out of someone who threw a bag of pretzels from the sidewalk into my convertible (top down) several years ago. I put the car in park jumped out over the door chased the guy down and knocked him out. The entire incident took place right in front of a police officer who was on foot. He walked over to me while I was standing over the guy and said "ok I think he learned his lesson you can go now." I thought for sure I was going to get a ticket or worse.

I agree with Brian Bailey. If you really did have a .45 cal pistol in your car, you should have put two in the chest and one in the head to all three of those dudes, you can get away with that stuff in Texas. :eek: :eek: Here in Michigan I would have cut my loses and drove off. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey, I used langauge like that in a post and got a nasty email from the administrator and the post was deleted. Again you can get away with everything when you are from Texas!! :smile: :smile:

Micah / AF1 Racing said:
I am over it now...my NSX or not it is "just a car". I have finally gotten to a place where my time and my life are precious, I did not do him in because of of sympathy for him but, rather a desire to preserve what I find to be valuable in my life...like not going to jail and stuff.

Good attitude! Glad to hear you sorted out whats important. Sorry to hear about what happened.

Back