• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The count down

who was the sucker? :eek: :biggrin:

j/k of course. someone got a great deal.

what's next? kip sheward is looking for a f355, 993tt, or a 3.6l turbo for me. if he doesn't find one soon i'm just going to get an 03+ viper convertible for now. give me a call... it's been a while.

You TOOL! :biggrin:
Where the heck have you been?
Viper????????????????? wtf..........how small is your willy anyway? :biggrin:
You call me its your turn.

Elite said:
You'll be back!:biggrin: It's like crack:tongue:

I just kicked the NSX go fast crack habit, by going to the Betty FORD GT clinic. :biggrin: :tongue:

Undressing her before the big day. :(

Picture005.jpg

Saying good bye

Picture009.jpg

Pic of her as she drives off to her new home in the big city.

Picture010.jpg

Left with a empty garage and a few scrap parts to remember her by.
Picture023.jpg

Henry's finest...

rickysals said:
hopefully you get a new toy sooon

Hehe... only if you knew!?! :tongue:

{Traffic-light: Gerard St. / Toronto, Ontario CA}

New breed of NSX-owner [driver]: Nice car. How much is the retail on one of those?

prova4re : More than you can afford buddy. FORD.

Hot-chick sitting shotgun w/ prova4re: *giggle*

Ricer side-kick of new breed of NSX-owner[passenger]: Smoke him.

Re: Henry's finest...

Osiris_x11 said:
Hehe... only if you knew!?! :tongue:

{Traffic-light: Gerard St. / Toronto, Ontario CA}

New breed of NSX-owner [driver]: Nice car. How much is the retail on one of those?

prova4re : More than you can afford buddy. FORD.

Hot-chick sitting shotgun w/ prova4re: *giggle*

Ricer side-kick of new breed of NSX-owner[passenger]: Smoke him.

Sounds like he has a nice new Ford GT to get him by for a while!

Congrats!!!

Re: South of the Border, ole`!

I hope it went to a good home Brian. I admired your NSX a great deal. I wish I could have been the one to take it off your hands. I hope you enjoy the GT as well. I'll look for you during the Woodward Dream Cruise this year..

prova4re said:
I just kicked the NSX go fast crack habit, by going to the Betty FORD GT clinic. :biggrin: :tongue:

See, Your wife didn't make you sell the NSX... You failed adequately explain the need for more than one sportscar...

No sympathy from me prova4re.. :smile:

Enjoy the new one mate!...

She did make me sell it.............because she didn't want this to happen again. :tongue: :biggrin:

I explained it to her but she made it clear........."There can be only one" :eek:

IMG_0001.jpg

Get rid of the wife and keep the cars.....you can always get another ;)

ediddynsx said:
Get rid of the wife and keep the cars.....you can always get another ;)

The only problem with that is I won't be able to afford any of the cars when she takes half of everything I got. :eek:

Odds are, if you add up what a woman spends on shoes, clothes, makeup and the like, she spends as much as the average car enthusiast. It is quite possible though, that you might not want to see your wife without makeup. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

prova4re said:
She did make me sell it.............because she didn't want this to happen again. :tongue: :biggrin:

I explained it to her but she made it clear........."There can be only one" :eek:

IMG_0001.jpg

you wouldn't happen to have a hi-res version of that picture wold you? I need a new desktop background...

:biggrin:

Back