• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The LoveFab Pikes Peak Edition NSX Build Thread...

I live in Omaha, Nebraska and its getting smokey here.

486428_425950227450306_1877828744_n.jpg

Had an issue during testing. The announcement was sent right as we rolled back into pits, after which, there was much jumping of excitement.

Back to customer cars in between diagnosing our issue. Have to get some cars finished!

The race will be held early or mid August, or potentially early September and will be announced Tuesday.

There are several more announcements forming, but will have to wait until further notice...

If you need any help diagnosing, or someone to bounce anything off of, I'm willing to help.

The good news clearly is that you'll have a bit more time to get this brand new car sorted out!

Brian

note to all other " posers"..............that's a BAW!(big ass wing)

:eek: This wing sends a message: PUNY HUMANS! (Pronounced in an authoritative voice: "WHO-Mahns")

Vinyl decal that message on the underside so when people kneel at it's feet, they will be able to look up and realize they are not worthy.

Last edited:
It must take 500 HP just to bak 50 with that wing... LOL...

Wow almost looks unreal as if it was a cool little RC car:eek:
realy cool, cant wait to hear about it kiking butt at feauture events.

Impressive with all the bodywork fitted and painted!

Cody......Judi and I left you a little note on the Turn 1 stand at GingerMan :biggrin:

Brian

Will there be an onboard camera? Love to see the run on video.

OHhh YEAhhHH!!!! Unleashed the BEAST!!!

Wish you luck bro!!!

Incredible project! Are you guys allowed to run on race gas? What is the philosophy of the diffuser? To blow the underside of the wing using the hot air from the engine bay? The bottom side of the diffuser is quite steep, are you sure you can keep the flow attached? Adding some strakes may help a bit with this

Sorry that we couldn't be home when you swung by to grab the spare trans and axles (ALMS at Mid-Ohio waits for noone :wink:)

Best of luck on the mountain!

Brian

I hope you guys are ok. Can the car still run? Sounds like a serious incident, what happened?

Just heard from one our engineers at the hill as well, I hope everyone is unharmed. Cars can always be rebuilt.

Back