• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ticket in my Nsx. Possible way out?

another reason why I am thinking about killing my account on NSXPRIME,people have nothing better to say than

hey you spelled " fuK-U " wrong,

sick of it. same bullshit

you help and help and help and get nothing back. but complain complain whinning, bitching, timing belt waterpump, alarm issue, bose speaker bullshit, peace Prime. Im out

Here Shawn, have a Snickers bar, you always get like this when you are hungry :biggrin:

Theire is the gramarr polyce in everi fourum. Mizpeled wourds dryve them insane

Last edited:
another reason why I am thinking about killing my account on NSXPRIME,people have nothing better to say than

hey you spelled " fuK-U " wrong,

sick of it. same bullshit

you help and help and help and get nothing back. but complain complain whinning, bitching, timing belt waterpump, alarm issue, bose speaker bullshit, peace Prime. Im out

Well, I could be wrong but I think the above means that you're leaving. I don't know about the rest of the rant but don't leave because you have an issue communicating via common written standards - on a forum that is exclusively textual. Nobody is looking for perfection. Just write better.

I live in NE. I've been pulled over twice for no front plate. The first time I made it a couple years with no problems. The city police and county sheriffs don't seem to mind, but the State Troopers seem to be sticklers around here.
I see Corvettes, Mustangs, and other cars without front plates all the time. Several of the F cars and all the Ford GT's have no front plates and they tell me they don't have an issue.
Actually while at C & C one day I was talking to one and he said take it off. I did, the 1st time out in my NSX I get pulled over.
Both were warnings. The first one I took to the sheriff office since it is close and the officer kind of rolled his eyes when he saw it.
The second one I had my plate in the car. I told him I was on my way to a car show, which I was... but he gave me a warning after giving me a little grief about it being my second time. It had been three years earlier for my 1st one.
He told me the next time I would get a ticket for sure.
I do have the SOS plate. I told the second trooper, who didn't see how a front plate would connect that I had the plate. Then I showed him how it connected. He told me to leave it on and take it off at the shows.
What's silly IMO is that for $50 I could purchase a plate (ugly white and green) that allows you to drive with one plate. Or when the NSX turns 30 yrs old I could get a one time purchase historical plate and run one plate (those are kind of ugly too).
As it is I pay the $50 for a vanity plate.
I wouldn't sweat the no front plate ticket. It's not a moving violation that affects your insurance. It's a pain because the NSX looks better without a front plate IMO.

2 tickets in 6 years and I'm 1 for 1 in beating them in court, I will never put on a front plate even if I have to pay those tickets monthly. It's just ugly.

Good luck & keep us posted. I got a ticket last fall in Utah for dark window tint in my 2013 Acura ILX sedan and the ticket said "Honda" and "2DR." I didn't fight it but I thought about it. Cost me $51.

ilx_ticket.jpg

Last edited:
I just found out that I was a also given a repair order for my window tint. The officer made no mention of the window tint or that I received a repair order for it. I have received tickets here before and they are printed on one side of the paper only. This ticket was folded almost perfectly so that I only saw the license plate ticket and it's made of that rip resistant material that gets static-y when rubbed together so when folded, it clung to itself. I only found out that it was actually another ticket on the other side last night. I'm pretty pissed because during the stop, he never said anything about window tint. This could have gotten ugly for me fast if I paid it and never knew about the other side. I hate this guy even more now.

In Missouri if you have a historic plate (older than 25 years) only rear plate required. A few more years and the 91s will be eligible. :)

The states that require a front license plate are: Missouri, Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Texas, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, Ohio, Virginia, New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, and the District of Columbia.

Add Massachusetts to that list. :)

I didn't read through the thread to see if its been stated, but take it to court. Attach your plate temporarily, take a picture, show it to the judge & they'll dismiss it.

And take a picture with your windows down. Tint problem fixed.

Cops around here have replaced robins as signs of spring. One nice day and they're everywhere.

Back