• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

time for a high mileage update

Hi

I was at 155.000km=96.000miles when I parked in october.

Car looks very good. But I will change to leatherseats.com seats during easter. I am the third owner. The seats are good, but a little white on the edges and that bothers me. So they will be changed.

Other than that I will change fluids and at the end of summer have the valves adjusted.

Regards

dainese51 said:
all you high mileage drivers...how do you deal with the rock chips? I've daily driven my car for a month and received sooo many rock chips.
At some point you just stop thinking about them.

JPS Europa said:
At some point you just stop thinking about them.

JPS...how many miles are on your car now?? I still need to send you pics of it from its time in Indiana. I miss that car. :(

Meeyatch1 said:
JPS...how many miles are on your car now?? I still need to send you pics of it from its time in Indiana. I miss that car. :(
Only 50K...its all still good. Have to change the brake fluid and antifreeze next week.

2518 miles.....It all depends on what you consider "high" mileage...:wink:

GreggMarkarian said:
'91 Silver/Ivory, daily driver, just took the Blizzaks off, and rolled the odo past 150k while lapping at Lime Rock Saturday (I can't believe it didn't snow on us!).

-Gregg

How long have you owned your NSX?? Cool avatar by the way. :)

Meeyatch1 said:
How long have you owned your NSX?? Cool avatar by the way. :)
Thanks Mitch. That's me taking her through the Downhill at LRP for the first time in '03. I've had the car 3 years now. Best car purchase I ever made. Originally a California car, she's been wrecked, rebuilt, repainted, brought to the East coast and now tortured regularly (to her delight) by yours truly at every track day I can find time for. I named her Satine, after the prostitute in Moulin Rouge since, as far as I can tell, I am at least her sixth owner. She's a real trooper. :smile:

91 122k CTSC Hi Boost for the last 60k

My 91 has 125k. Original clutch still grabs hard.

WealthBuildR said:
My 91 has 125k. Original clutch still grabs hard.

That reminds me of my old jetta glx, I ran my original clutch up to 193,000 miles and to my knowledge, it's still there with the new owner 1 year later.

91 black/ivory 55kmi. last time i took it out was sat, and it's gonna be the last time till i get the timing belt done (bought it 2 mos ago with 53kmi, but not sure if the belt's been changed)

1185xxK miles, and dying to log on more:biggrin:

we should have a 'nsx high milage club'. i like to think of milage as experience points like on final fantasy:tongue:

MIKE5261 said:
ok i just turned 350130 miles this weekend still running strong, had to replace 1 spool valve since after 2 attempts at resealing didnot work next project is to paint the hood and fenders :biggrin:

Mike

Good to see you are still lurking around these parts. You seemed to be MIA for a bit. We should all try to get together again and take a nice stroll through Bouquet Canyon again.

sTan

comquat1 said:
That reminds me of my old jetta glx, I ran my original clutch up to 193,000 miles and to my knowledge, it's still there with the new owner 1 year later.

My '90 Honda Accord EX sedan has about 193,000 miles on its original clutch too. I love that car. :)

91 red/black with 18,000 KM ( about 11,000 miles). I have doubled the mileage since I bought the car in late July 2004.:smile:

Still in winter storage .... damm our summers are so short here.:frown:

Back